- Covers all standard singlemode Telecommunication networks
- Rugged and pocket-sized design
- Large display combined with an easy-to-use interface
- Auto-wavelength recognition function saving test time and error-free testing
- Internal data storage (100 results)
- Report generation with OFS-355 software
- Extra long battery lifetime (>200 hours)
- 3-years calibration period
- Universal optical interface all 2.5 mm / 1.25 mm connector
- Individually settable wavelengths per 1 nm step
- Part of the SmartPocket Optical Test Kits
The JDSU OLP-35 SmartPocket InGaAs, +10 dBm Optical Power Meters is part of the JDSU family of pocket-sized and low-cost optical power meters the installation and maintenance of singlemode and multimode fiber optic networks.
The JDSU OLP-35 SmartPocket Optical Power Meters offer an excellent price/performance ratio in a rugged and pocket-sized housing straight forward use in the field. Mainly used to measure optical power level (dBm) in premises, telco, or CATV fiber optic networks, they also can be combined with LED (OLS-34/OLS-36) or laser light sources (OLS-35/OLS-36) insertion loss measurement.
|2237/90.02||JDSU 2237/90.02 1.2V, 2.7 mAh, NiMH Rechargeable Battery, Mignon/AA-Size||
|2302/90.01||JDSU 23029001 SNT-505 Universal AC Power Adapter, Micro USB Connector||
|2256/90.03||JDSU 2256/90.03 1.25 mm Universal Push/Pull Adapter LC, MU||