- DDS Technology and FPGA Chip Design
- Frequency Range: 0.1Hz~3MHz
- High Frequency Accuracy : ± 20ppm
- High Frequency Stability : ± 20ppm
- Max. Frequency Resolution : 100mHz
- Low Distortion Sine Wave : -55dBc, 0.1Hz~200kHz
- Voltage Display
The SFG-1000 Series are economic function generators with high accuracy and high stability output and are designed on the DDS (Direct Digital Synthesized) technology embedded in a large scale FPGA. The 3MHz frequency range and the Sine, Square, Triangle and TTL waveform selection adequately provide the fundamental functions to ensure a high confidence for your test results.
The SFG1013 differs from the SFG1003 by featuring a voltage display. Combining DDS technology at an affordable price, the SFG1000 series is the solution if you need a signal source for accurate but simple measurement applications.
- 1 - Power Cord
- 1 - Instruction Manual
- 1 - GTL-101 Test Lead set
||Instek GTL-101 BNC-Alligator for GFC/GFG/SFG