- Wide frequency range from 1uHz to 80/50MHz
- Supports many types of signal applications
- High 200MSa/s sampling rate
- 16-bit Amplitude Resolution
- Output from any section of 1M-point-long waveforms
- 4.3" high resolution LCD display
- Four ways to generate arbitrary waveforms from:
- CSV file uploading
- Direct Waveform Reconstruction (DWR)
- Arbitrary Waveform Editing PC Software
- Impedance switch / on-screen help
- USB, RS-232, GPIB interface support
The AFG-3051 is arbitrary waveform generator designed for industrial, scientific research and educational applications. The series comes in bandwidths of 50MHz with built-in multiple standard waveforms to meet users' diversified needs.
The AFG-3051 also provides a high 16 bit resolution, 200MSa/s sample rate and a 1M memory depth for editing arbitrary waveforms directly through the intuitive user interface. The Direct Waveform Reconstruction (DWR) function enables users to directly import waveforms from a GDS-2000 Series oscilloscope to the AFG3051 via USB host, allowing users to edit waveforms and enhance measurement efficiency.
In addition, the AFG-3051 has switchable 50 Ohm and Hi-Z Impedances, built-in On-Screen Help for operation conveniently. Complete parameter settings and waveform can be displayed through 4.3-inch high-resolution TFT LCD. Through USB, RS-232, and GPIB, user can use dedicated PC software or IEEE488.2 commands to edit waveforms.