- Includes GPIB (IEEE 488.2) InterfaceM
- Triple Output, Fully Adjustable and Isolated
- Voltage Output: 0-32V x 2, 0-6V x 1
- Current Output: 0-2A x 2, 0-5A x 1
- OVP Output: 0-33V x 2, 0-7V x 1
- High Resolution, 10 mV, 1 mA
- High Stability, Low Drift
- LCD Matrix Displays Operation Parameters
- Over Voltage, Current and Temperature Protection
- 100 Memory Locations for Saving Settings and Auto-Tests
- Auto Series and Parallel Operation
- RS-232C Interface Standard
- 2-Year Warranty
The Instek PST-3202GP is a 3-channel, 158W, programmable linear DC power supplies. High resolution, maintained at 10mV, 1mA ( 3A). OVP, OCP, and OTP, protects the PST3202GP and it's loads from unexpected conditions. The PST-3202GP is capable of independent, series, or parallel operation for increased flexibility. The large LCD display conveniently displays all outputs and configurations simultaneously to simplify operation. Through the intelligent LCD interface, the user can set each channel's voltage, current, over voltage protection (OVP) and over current protection (OCP). The user can also monitor the readback value in the same time. Memory storage, remote control setting, self-calibration function, and many more functions are available for view in the LCD Matrix.
The programmable interface allows automatic stepping, 100 set of memory, and comprehensive timing operations. GPIB and RS232C interfaces, Labview drivers and SCPI compatibility allow easy ATE software development and remote control. The PST-3202GP is ideal for high resolution, multiple output, and automated operations such as production testing and rack mounting systems.
|GRA-407||Instek GRA-407 Rack Mount for PSM-Series||