- Voltage/Current Output: 32V/3A
- Single Output
- High Stability, Low Drift
- LCD Matrix Displays Operation Parameters
- Over Voltage, Current and Temperature Protection
- Built-in Buzzer Alarm
- High Resolution to 10 mV, 1 mA
- Auto Series and Parallel Operation
- RS-232C Interface Standard
- GPIB Interface Optional (special order)
- 2-Year Warranty
Through the intelligent LCD interface, the user can set each channel's voltage, current, Over Voltage Protection (OVP) and Over Current Protection. (OCP). The user can also monitor the readback value in the same time. Memory storage, remote control setting, self-calibration function, and many more functions are available for view in the LCD Matrix.
High Stability, Low Drift
PSS-Series programmable power supplies provide a high stability, low drift power source.