- Four Independent Isolated Outputs
- 1mV/1mA Resolution
- Bright LED display shows settings or actual level of output
- Minimum resolution 1mV/1mA
- C.V./C.C. modes are clearly indicated in different colors
- Coarse/Fine volume control
- Key-Lock feature prevents improper operation
- Output ON/OFF
- Smart cooling fan control offers well-balanced cooling mechanism, ensuring quiet operation
- Compact design
- PC software and USB driver
- USB standard interface
- Tracking series and parallel mode can be selected with single touch
- Indicators embedded in the keys provide instant view of power supply status
- Laboratories and educational facilities
- Product testing and quality assurance
- Service operation and post-sales Support
- Product development and debugging
The Instek GPD-4303S 4-Channel Programmable Linear DC Power Supply, 195W, 1mV/1mA contains the superior technology and high quality which GW lnstek had established through its long history of power supply design and manufacturing. The GPD-4303S offers digital panel control, large display, bright LED indicators, high output resolution, 4 sets of setup memory, USB remote control and smart cooling fan control. Additionally, the GPD4303S provides easy operation and a wide selection of panel settings.
With 1mV/1mA high resolution and coarse/fine volume control, the GPD-4303S guarantees clean and stable output. Using the GPD-4303S you can easily simulate the device under test, comparing accurate behavior against small changes in voltage or current, which is impossible when using a low resolution power supply.
Tracking Series and Parallel Function
Tracking series and parallel function allows you to use the GPD-4303S in a wide range of applications. The tracking series mode guarantees higher output voltage, while the tracking parallel mode guarantees higher output current.
The GPD4303S knobs are digitally controlled, allowing for fine or coarse volume settings. The key lock feature locks panel operations, preventing accidental settings changes, which might damage the equipment.
4 Sets of Save/Recall
The GPD-4303S can save and recall panel settings; quickly select a panel setting from the four memory sets without the need for manual configuration.
USB Remote Control
The USB device port in the GPD4303S allows you to remotely control the power supply according to your application needs.