- 200VA AC Test Capacity
- 40x64 Ice Blue Dot matrix LCD
- Manual/Auto Mode
- Function Key for quick selecting
- High intensity flash for Caution & Status indication
- Safety INTERLOCK function
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Controllable Ramp-up Time
- True RMS Current Measurement
- High resolution: 1uA for measuring current, 2V for setting voltage
- PWM amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
- Max. 100 memory block for test condition (step) setting. And each step can be named individually.
- Remote terminal on the front panel for “start” and “stop” control
- Interface : RS-232C, USB device, Signal I/O and GPIB (optional)
The GPT-9803 is a 3-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding as well as insulation resistance tests. This tester is built upon a high-efficiency PWM amplifier platform with AC 200VA maximum output capacity to impede the influence from the voltage fluctuation of the input AC source. This ensures a stable voltage supply for the GPT-9803.
The GPT-9803 uses a combination of hardware and software controls to improve safety: A self-check is performed to make sure all the functions and operations are under normal condition each time when the tester is turned on; the Zero Crossing Turn-On design imposes the output voltage to always begin at the zero crossing of a sine wave to avoid the impact of surge voltage output; and the output voltage is automatically cut off (within 150μs) when abnormal output voltages have been detected or when the upper or lower current limits have been reached during testing. To protect operator from hazardous injury, the GPT-9803 automatically discharges the DUT after test (within 200ms) each time to eliminate excessive voltage that remains on the DUT. To further ensure safety, the interlock connector can also be used as double protections to prevent inadvertent operation.