- 3 1/2 Digits Manual Ranging
- Temperature Measurement: Temperature range: Working: 0°C~ 40°C(32°F ~ 104°F); Storage: -10°C~ 50°C(14°F ~ 122°F)
- Capacitance, Frequency Measurement
- DC Voltage Range: 600 V
- Best accuracy: ±(0.5% rdg + 1 digit)
- AC Voltage Range: 600 V
- Best accuracy: ±(0.8% rdg + 3 digit)
- Resistance: 20 MΩ 6 ranges
- Capacitance: 200 µF
- Data Hold
- Auto Power Off
- 30 Ranges for Function Selection
- LCD Display with Visible Zone 63x29 mm
- Over-Range Indication "1"
- Display Count: 1999
- Overload Protection for the Full Range
- Low Battery Indication: on upper left corner of LCD
The Instek GDM-357 Hand Held DMM is a compact, high precision, battery operated multimeter designed to meet most of the daily needs for design engineers as well as service engineers. The GDM-357 design is driven by mobile-oriented features, such as automatic power down to preserve battery life, a large backlight display for crisp viewing, a rotary selector switch and clear-cut push buttons to ease operation.
The basic functions match the depth of bench-top multimeters: fuse-protected current input, true RMS for accurate AC measurements, Auto ranging, Duty cycle, and Relative mode. These compact, reliable, and economical devices are ideal for any engineer.