- 6 1/2 Digit Display：1,200,000 counts
- DCV Basic Accuracy：0.0035%
- Dual Measurements to perform two selected measurements simultaneously
- Bright Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
- High Resolution: Up to 100pA with DCI and 1nA with ACI Measurements
- High Transmission Speed: Up to 2,400 readings/sec through the USB
- High transmitting speed up to 2,400 readings/s through USB interface with ASCII format.
- Wide current measurement range from 100μA ~ 10A for DC current and 1mA ~ 10A for AC current.
- Support various sensors such as thermocouple (J/K/T/E/N/R/S/B) and 2W/4W RTD when taking a temperature measurement.
- Free PC Software (DMM Viewer, LabVIEW Driver) for DMM control and data capture; and convenient data observation with graph.
- Variety communication port such as RS-232C, USB, GPIB(Opt.) and LAN(Opt.) : making programming as convenient and confident as possible
- Three-year warranty
The GDM-8261 is a high precision 6 ½ digit Digital Multimeter with dual measurement displays, 11 measurement functions and 10 math functions at high accuracy (35ppm DC voltage accuracy) to accommodate the most frequently performed parameter measurements in various application fields today.
The GDM-8261 adopts a scanner card, which carries 16 V-Channels and 2 I-Channels, to facilitate the measurements of multiple-test points on either a device or multiple devices all at a press of a button. With this multi-point measurement capability, the GDM-8261 can be used as a semi-auto ATE System to increase the throughput of manufacturing test or as a data logger to perform long term monitoring or characterization of a DUT. A PC Software, DMM-Viewer, is available with the GDM-8261 to support multi-channel panel setting and data logging of the scanner card. Besides DMM-Viewer, a LabVIEW driver is also supported to help user create his/her own virtual instrument on the PC screen for easy programming. For ATE system measurements or remote control applications, both USB and RS-232 Interfaces are provided as standard, and either GPIB or LAN can be selected as optional interface for the GDM-8261.
The GDM-8261 includes all the basic measurement functions that are required for engineers to handle design, development and testing jobs for electronic circuits or products. The basic measurement functions include voltage, current, resistance, diode, continuity, frequency and temperature. Remarkably, the current measurement function covers a very wide range from 100uA to 10A for DC current (in 6 ranges) and from 1mA to 10A for AC current (in 5 ranges). In addition, the GDM-8261 features 10 Math functions (dBm, dB, compare and other mathematical operations) to accommodate specific measurement requirements and complex measurement applications.
Unlike most of the “dual display” digital multi-meters, which show test result on the primary display and range information on the secondary display, the GDM-8261 is able to perform two measurement functions simultaneously and shows the test results on primary display and secondary display respectively. The GDM-8261 supports an almost unlimited number of measurement combinations of dual measurement functions, besides the normal test result and range information displays, greatly increases the test speed of multi-function measurement tasks.