- Replaceable 122 mm (4.5") penetration probe
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Lightweight and portable
- Temperature chart of the actual μS/cm value at various temperatures printed on each bottle
- Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal to ensure quality
- Overall size: 3 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.
- 3/16 in. thick EVA walls
- Mesh compartment w/zipper closure (dimensions: 1 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.)
- Two rigid foam compartments w/EVA panel divider (dimensions: 2 in. x 3 1/2 in. in. x 7 1/2 in. each)
- Rubber patched "Test Equipment Depot" logo
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Removable rigid velcrow divider w/soft material
The Hanna Instruments HI 98331 is a pocket tester specifically designed to directly measure soil conductivity and temperature. With a temperature sensor in the penetration probe, measurements are automatically temperature compensated. The conductivity range can be calibrated at one point and is designed to be performed in a standardized solution.
HI7031M is a premium quality 1,413 μS/cm conductivity standard that is prepared against a NIST traceable potassium chloride solution. Hanna conductivity solutions have the lot number and expiration date clearly marked on the label and are air tight with a tamper-proof seal to ensure the quality of the solution. Hanna's line of conductivity standards have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened bottle.
The Test Equipment Depot TEC-25 premium EVA carrying case is convenient for transporting meters, accessories, and small kits. The back lid of the case is a zippered, mesh storage pocket, perfect storing leads and small accessories. The lower half is divided into molded compartments, with enough room for up to two meters. While the rigid, velro divider keeps equipment well-protected, it is also removeable for extra room. The TEC-25 case features the latest alternative to hard and soft cases - Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA.) EVA cases feature a unique, molded foam interior. Lightweight, yet sturdy, these cases look great while protecting what's inside.