- pH Range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH. pH ElectrodeSE220 (included).
- Temp Range: -5 to 70°C. Temperature probe MA830R (included).
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH. Environment 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%.
- Temp Resolution: 0.1°C. Battery Type 1 x 9V (included).
- pH Accuracy: ±0.02 pH. Battery Life approx. 300 hours of continuous use.
- Temp Accuracy: (@25°C) ±0.5°C. Auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use.
- pH Typical EMC Deviation: ±0.02 pH. Dimensions 145 x 80 x 40 mm.
- Temp Typical EMC Deviation: ±0.5°C. weight 220 g (with battery).
- Temperature compensation automatic, 0 to 70°C
- calibration automatic, 1 or 2 points
- Superior RF protection for use near cell phones and production areas
- Includes stainless steel pan and AC adapter
- Available with Postal Charts
- ABS housing, stainless steel pan. Capacity: 200g.
- Measures In: Gram, Pound:Ounce, Newton.
Standard portable meters with no frills! Milwaukee's low cost durable meters for quick and reliable measurements. Milwaukee's Standard meters are manufactured to be easy to use, practical and accurate. Ideal for the classroom, laboratory or for general field use. MW102 is a microprocessor based pH/Temperature meter with extended range (-2.00 to 16.00 pH), Automatic Temperature Compensation, automatic calibration in 2 points and ±0.02 pH accuracy.
The OHAUS CS200 is a lightweight, portable scale perfectly suited for use in laboratory, industrial, education and home use applications. Applications can include forensic testing, quality control, formulation, soil sampling, postal weighing and dietary needs.