- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH. calibration manual, at 1 point.
- EC Range: 0.00 to 6.00 mS/cm. Temperature compensation automatic, from 0 to 50°C.
- TDS Range: 0 to 4000 ppm. probe SE600 combination pH/EC/TDS probe .
- pH Resolution: 0.10 pH. Environment 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%.
- EC Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm. Battery Type / Battery Lyfe 1 x 9V alkaline / 150 hours of use.
- TDS Resolution: 10 ppm. Auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use.
- pH Accuracy: ±0.20 pH. Dimensions 185 x 82 x 45 mm.
- EC/TDS Accuracy: ±2% Full Scale. weight 165 g (with battery).
- calibration SolutionsM10007 (pH 7.01) M10032 (1382 ppm) M10031 (1413 mS/cm)
- Conversion Factor 0.5
- Overall size: 3 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.
- 3/16 in. thick EVA walls
- Mesh compartment w/zipper closure (dimensions: 1 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.)
- Two rigid foam compartments w/EVA panel divider (dimensions: 2 in. x 3 1/2 in. in. x 7 1/2 in. each)
- Rubber patched "Test Equipment Depot" logo
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Removable rigid velcrow divider w/soft material
3 meters in 1! This meter allows you to measure pH, EC (conductivity) and TDS with just one instrument and one single probe!. The MW802, with a conductivity range that goes up to 6.00 mS/cm and the TDS up to 4000 ppm is ideal for testing in crop production. Soil and well water pH that is too acidic or alkaline can have an adverse effect on plant nutrient and water uptake and directly effect the efficiency of fertilizer, herbicides and pesticides. Soil Conductivity is checked before fertilizer application to pinpoint field needs and after fertilization to establish its effectiveness. Supplied with the SE600 interchangeable probe to measure pH, Conductivity and TDS. The pH electrode utilizes a fiber junction to reduce contamination when measuring fertilizer solutions. Both meters calibrate manually in pH, Conductivity and TDS..
The Test Equipment Depot TEC-25 premium EVA carrying case is convenient for transporting meters, accessories, and small kits. The back lid of the case is a zippered, mesh storage pocket, perfect storing leads and small accessories. The lower half is divided into molded compartments, with enough room for up to two meters. While the rigid, velro divider keeps equipment well-protected, it is also removeable for extra room. The TEC-25 case features the latest alternative to hard and soft cases - Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA.) EVA cases feature a unique, molded foam interior. Lightweight, yet sturdy, these cases look great while protecting what's inside.