- Waterproof and designed to float. Automatic shut-off
- Automatic Temperature Compensation. Efficient two button operation
- Automatic calibration. Temperature in C or F
- Tactile grip casings. BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- HOLD function. Battery % displayed at startup
- One 230 mL bottle of colorless, odorless, soluble liquid solution
- Overall size: 3 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.
- 3/16 in. thick EVA walls
- Mesh compartment w/zipper closure (dimensions: 1 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.)
- Two rigid foam compartments w/EVA panel divider (dimensions: 2 in. x 3 1/2 in. in. x 7 1/2 in. each)
- Rubber patched "Test Equipment Depot" logo
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Removable rigid velcrow divider w/soft material
The pHep 5 tester is for users that require the greatest accuracy and features while staying economical. + This model has BEPS as well as user selectable automatic shut-off, replacable pH electrode cartridge, stability indicator and automatic calibration.
Hanna Instruments HI 70300M Storage solution for pH/ORP electrodes, 0.23 Liter
The Test Equipment Depot TEC-25 premium EVA carrying case is convenient for transporting meters, accessories, and small kits. The back lid of the case is a zippered, mesh storage pocket, perfect storing leads and small accessories. The lower half is divided into molded compartments, with enough room for up to two meters. While the rigid, velro divider keeps equipment well-protected, it is also removeable for extra room. The TEC-25 case features the latest alternative to hard and soft cases - Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA.) EVA cases feature a unique, molded foam interior. Lightweight, yet sturdy, these cases look great while protecting what's inside.