- LanTEK III 1000 MHz cable certifier
- For use w/TIA/EIA CAT7/7A/ISO class F/Fa rated cable types
- Includes link adapters
- Time Domain Return Loss (TDRL) & NEXT (TDX) locate hidden connection, splices, and cable faults
- Tone generator on both test units identify and trace cables with a compatible amplifier probe
- Autotest on both test units for comprehensive test results in seconds
- Allows for one-person testing
- Wiremap test button quickly accesses wiremap results
- Talk set allows colleagues to communicate over copper & fibre links
- Accuracy independently verified by Intertek
- Rugged housing features rubberised housing, protected screen, and protected measurment port
- Share test data via mobile device using USB Wi-Fi adapter & free IDEAL AnyWARE app
- 18 hours of continuous battery power
- Replaceable Cat. 6A permanent link adapter tips reduce cost of ownership
The IDEAL Networks R161004 LanTEK III 1000 MHz Cable Certifier is an easy to use device that meets existing TIA/EIA performance requirements for testing up to CAT7/7A/ISO Class F/Fa.
New Troubleshooting Features Save Time and Money
Should a cable prove to be faulty, troubleshooting is easy with the introduction of Time Domain Return Loss (TDRL) and Time Domain Near End Cross Talk (TDNEXT) measurements.
Modular Solution to Reduce Capital Costs
For many cable installers there is pressure to reduce capital equipment costs. The R161004 LanTEK III uniquely offers a pick and mix solution of components, therefore you only pay for what you need. This includes a wide range of test modules, accessories and Careplans to satisfy your specific requirements.
New Permanent Link (PL) Adapter Saves Money
New PL adapters reduce down time and lower maintenance costs with field replaceable RJ45 contacts that eliminate the need to replace the complete adapters. New PL adapters feature centred connectors to ensure compatibility with all brands of Cat. 6A/Class EA cabling solutions. The PL adapters use high performance, ultraflexible cable that allows them to be used in confined spaces without damaging the PL adapter or the outlet being tested.
Test Data When You Want, Wherever You Want
Using the free IDEAL AnyWARE app, field technicians can share test data with colleagues or customers without leaving the jobsite, resulting in greater collaboration, more on-time job completions and reduced costs.
|R161051||IDEAL Networks R161051 CAT6A RJ45 Permanent Link Adapter for LanTEK III||
|R161052||IDEAL Networks R161052 CAT6/5e RJ45 Channel Adapter for LanTEK III||
|R161053||IDEAL Networks R161053 CAT6A RJ45 Channel Adapter for LanTEK III||
|R161054||IDEAL Networks R161054 CAT7A TERA Channel Adapter for LanTEK III||
|R161055||IDEAL Networks R161055 CAT7A EC7 Channel Adapter for LanTEK III||
|R161056||IDEAL Networks R161056 CAT7A GG45 Channel Adapter for LanTEK III||
|R161057||IDEAL Networks R161057 COAX Adapter for LanTEK III||
|R161063||IDEAL Networks R161063 COAX Calibration Cable for LanTEK III||Discontinued
|R161050||IDEAL Networks R161050 CAT6A PLA Replacement Tips for LanTEK III (Pair of 2)||
|R160050||IDEAL Networks R160050 Industrial Ethernet Kit for LanTEK III||
|LANTEK-III-1Y||IDEAL Networks LANTEK-III-1Y 1 Year CarePlan for LanTEK III||
|LANTEK-III-2Y||IDEAL Networks LANTEK-III-2Y 2 Year CarePlan for LanTEK III||
|LANTEK-III-3Y||IDEAL Networks LANTEK-III-3Y 3 Year CarePlan for LanTEK III||