- Quickly measures cabling loss (dB) with calibration feature
- Measures fiber optic power for troubleshooting
- Universal 2.5mm slip-fit/FC connectors
- Multimode and single-mode options
- 850, 1300, 1310, 1490 and 1550nm measurements
- Power measurement in dBm and mW
- Absolute power measurement in dBm and mW, power loss display in dB
- Auto power off
- Light source docks in the bottom of the power meter for easy storage
- Operates on standard AAA batteries (3)
- Low battery indicator
- Kit includes 850nm light source (33-926)
The IDEAL Networks 33-928 FiberMASTER Fiber Installation Kit is a simple and easy-to-use tester for fast certification and troubleshooting of fiber optic cabling systems. Providing optical power los (dB) measurements meeting Tier 1 certification requirements.
The 33-928 measures power (dBm/mW) received from any device which aids troubleshooting equipment that might not be operating properly. The dB calibration feature allows the operator to set a reference level to the light source and directly read the loss of fiber optic links for instant certification testing. The unique form factor allows the light source to be docked neatly within the power meter making the kit compact for easy storage while still allowing full operation.
|135051||Ideal Networks 135051 FC Male to LC Female Adapter for FiberMaster||