- Performs standard tests for copper cabling, including:
- Coax, 6 pin (RJ11/12), 8 Pin RJ45), Connectors of Copper Cables Testing
- Wiremap for Miswires, Splits Pairs, Shorts, Opens, and Crossovers A/B Cables
- Analog Tone Generator
- Voltage Protection
- Shielded Cable Testing
- Single screen Results
- Hub Blink
- Cable Length
- Distance to open
- Multimedia Support: RJ45, RJ11/RJ 12 and coax ports for wiremap verification of low voltage copper cables
- Tone Generator: Ability to identify and trace cables with a compatible inductive tone probe (Optional)
- Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7, UTP and STP testing: Support for all common LAN cables (TIA 568A/B wiring schemes)
- Large 2.9" Backlit Screen: Instantaneous, easy to read test results
- Phone Service Detection: Identifies analog (PBX_ and digital (ISDN) telephone services
- Voltage Protection: Cable testing disabled if >2V of non-standard voltage is detected
- Storage and protection of remote unit: Reduces the change of damaging or losing he remote unit
- Cat 5e/6/6A
- Class D/E/EA
- CCTV camera
- Cable / satellite TV
- Any twisted pair communication
The IDEAL Networks R158002 VDV II Plus Data, Phone & Coax Cable Tester Kit is an easy to use cable tester that checks the integrity of copper cables commonly found in domestic, commercial or industrial voice, data or video installations, including telephone wiring, data network, and video/security cabling.
Employing state-of-the-art technology, the Ideal R158002 VDV II Plus offers functionality not previously available in a wire mapper. The advanced wire map engine accurately displayed complex wiring fault instantaneously while the integrated TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry) simplifies troubleshooting and improves on-site productivity. The key feature of the VDV II is to check the wiring of all three copper types is terminated correctly into its relevant connection.
With Comprehensive details on faults such as opens, shorts, reverses, miswires and split pairs, the R158002 VDV II Plus identifies wiring errors instantly. The integrated RJ11/RJ12 (voice), RJ45 (data), and F-Type (video) connectors allow faster testing f most types of low voltage cables by eliminating the need for separate testers or adapters.
Connection Issues are not always associated with cable faults, so the IDEAL Networks VDV II Pro has the capability to help identify service related issues. Troubleshooting active Thernet networks is also made easier with in-built network detection that displays network rate and duplex information. Furthermore, to prevent potentially costly damage to the tester, all VDV II's are smart enough to know whe they have been plugged into an outlet where non-standard voltage is present.
|158050||IDEAL Networks 158050 #1 - #12 RJ-45 Remote Kit (12) for VDV II||
|158051||IDEAL Networks 158051 #1 - #24 RJ-45 Identifier Kit (24) for VDV II||
|158053||IDEAL Networks 158053 #1 - #24 RJ-45 Coaxial Remote Unit Kit (12) for VDV II||
|158055||IDEAL Networks 158055 Accessory Main & COAX Remote #1 for VDV II||
|62-164||IDEAL Networks 62-164 Amplifier Probe w/Non-Conductive Tip & Adjustable Volume||
|Data Sheet:||(1.48 MB)|