- Custom Stripmaster wire stripper tool w/blade
- Strips #24-28 AWG thinly insulated wire w/identical holes & #30 AWG thinly inulated wire
- Mil-spec die-type blades allow precision stripping
- Inner cutting hole sized to conductor and counter-bored holes sized to insulation
- Replaceable grippers
- Optional short stop-latch and transparent wire stop
- Cushioned, comfort grip handles
The IDEAL Electrical 45-179 Custom Stripmaster Wire Stripper has set the industry standard in hand-held, precision wire stripping. It provides fast, accurate wire stripping with its one-step, squeeze-action stripping and unique precision blade design. This light-weight wire stripper, made from sturdy die-cast zinc, is designed for maximum mobility and high productivity in all types of non-precision and precision stripping applications.|The Custom Stripmaster Wire Stripper offers extra leverage with its spring-action mechanical design, for reduced operator effort. It can be customized with your choice of gripper pads and blade sets to match your wire stripping requirements. The comfort grip handles are color-coded to identify the best tool for the application. The blades and grippers installed in the tool are specific to the application. Optional short-stop latch and transparent wire stop increases tool versatility, and insure consistent strip lengths.