- Short attenuation and event dead zones for accurate location and characterization of events. Suitable for even the shortest fiber links
- Two wavelength in.auto test in. function with automatic adjustment of test parameters
- Manual mode allows users to define all test parameters
- Real-time mode for troubleshooting. Useful when trying to identify intermittent problems.
- Clear characterization of events
- Fast data acquisition
- Interchangeable fiber adapters with a wide variety of available configurations
- PC Software included. Reports in Bellcore format
- Color display
- USB connection to thumb drives or PCs.
- Optional Certifying OTDR firmware
- Optional macro bend detection on single mode fibers
- Video inspection probe ready
- Provides all the same features as the 33-960-10, and also incorporates an additional test port for 1310 nm and 1550 nm
The IDEAL Electrical 33-960-30 Quad Micro OTDR for Attenuation/Video Inspection comes with multilingual PC software, which is used to manage OTDR traces and test data. Downloads from the OTDR can be made to a memory stick or directly through the USB interface to a PC.
- 1 - SC Adapter (33-961-20)
- 2 - Lithium Ion Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 - Wall Charger
- 1 - Standard Software
- 1 - CD with Manual and Quick Reference Guide
- 1 - Carrying Case
- 1 - 1-Year Warranty