- 3-3/8 in. Diameter
- Unique fleam ground teeth design
- Cuts a wide range of materials, from stainless, sheet metal, as well as common non-ferrous materials, such as aluminum, copper, brass, wood, engineered wood, nail-embedded wood, and plastics.
- Constructed out of M42 high-speed steel with an additional 8% premium cobalt
- Cats-eye opening for easy plug removal
- Creates holes for pipe and tubing installations, door lock installations, electrical conduit and hoses
- General construction
The Ideal 36547 3-3/8 in. Bi-Metal Hole Saw is optimized for cutting a wide range of materials. This model is constructed out of M42 high speed steel with 8% premium cobalt content, resulting in high strength and greater wear resistance. Solid steel backing plate means no need for drive plate. The unique fleam ground teeth design results in improved performance and efficient chip removal. The wide diamond eyes aid in easy plug removal. The 36-547's 4/6 variable pitch geometry cuts down on harmonic noise to minimize tooth strippage.