- Hybrid power system incorporates both a solar-charged main battery and a backup battery
- Pocket-sized CAT III (600 V) and CAT IV (300 V) conformance (when test pin sleeves are attached)
- Neat test probe storage in the back of the unit
- DC voltage 419.9 mV to 600 V, 5 ranges, Basic accuracy: +/- 1.3 % rdg. +/- 4 dgt
- AC voltage 4.199 V to 600 V, 4 ranges, Basic accuracy 50 - 500 Hz : +/- 2.3 % rdg. +/- 8 dgt (Average rectified)
- Continuity buzzer Detection level 50 O +/- 40 O, Diode check: Not available
- Resistance 419.9 O to 41.99 MO, 6 ranges, Basic accuracy: +/- 2.0 % rdg. +/- 4 dgt.
The Hioki 3245-60 is a solar powered pocket digital multimeter for general electrical maintenance and testing, powered by solar cells and a backup battery to result in an eco-friendly DMM. When there's not enough solar power available, this tester runs on battery power. Once the batteries are charged, it automatically switches to solar power. The 324560 is CAT III (300 V) safety rated for peace of mind when measuring industrial-use power lines. The meter features stowable probes which can be stored on the back of the tester. Probes are designed to be locked in place for superior convenience in the field when your hands are full.