- Test lead and main unit in a single body
- Overload protection to 600 V at resistance or continuity functions
- LED light brightly illuminates test points
- DC Voltage 419.9 mV to 600 V, 5 ranges, Basic accuracy: +/- 1.3 % rdg. +/- 4 dgt
- AC Voltage 4.199 V to 600 V, 4 ranges, Basic accuracy 50 - 500 Hz : +/- 2.3 % rdg. +/- 8 dgt. (Average rectified)
- Resistance 419.9 O to 41.99 MO, 6 ranges, Basic accuracy: +/- 2.0 % rdg. +/- 4 dgt\Continuity buzzer Detection level 50 O +/- 40 O
- Auto-range and data hold functions
The Hioki 3246-60 pen-sized digital multimeter is an average-sensing, auto-ranging meter for measuring voltage and resistance in electrical testing applications. The meter has integral test leads. A built-in flashlight illuminates dark work areas. The pen-sized meter fits in a shirt pocket when not in use. An audible continuity sensor confirms a circuit conducts electricity, and a diode test detects proper functioning of a circuit's diodes. The hold function keeps a reading on the LCD, even after the meter is disconnected. The LCD is backlit for readability in low light. The unit automatically turns off after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life, and a low-battery indicator signals when the meter's battery needs to be replaced. When not in use, the black test lead can be attached to the back of the meter and the red test lead can be covered with the built-in sensor cap to help protect against bumps and abrasions.