- Single range testing voltage 1000 V, Insulation meter up to 2000 Mohms
- Built tough to withstand a 1-meter drop onto a concrete floor
- Bright LED luminous scale
- Check for live circuits and for the battery status
- Hard case in a body, quick and easy storage without disconnecting the leads
- Testing voltage 1000 V DC
- Rated resistance 2000 Mohm
- Accuracy 1st effective measuring range +/- 5 % of indicated valu 2 to 1000 Mohm
- Lower limit resistance 1 Mohm (measurement resistance value to be maintained testing voltage)
Easy-to-read scale for insulation resistance values
The Hioki IR4018-20 is a single-range, 1000V/2000 M-Ohms analog insulation resistance tester with efficient functions and features to help shorten work time associated with field insulation testing.
White LED lighting that’s easy to read in dim locations in the field
The scale is lit by a white LED, ensuring that insulation resistance values are easy to read, even when using the instrument in a dim location.
Continuous monitoring of battery life
You can keep track of the remaining battery life since it is shown on the LED, eliminating the need to worry about sudden loss of battery power in the field.
Robust, damage-resistant design
The Hioki IR4018-20 instrument features a robust design that can withstand being dropped onto concrete from a height of 1 m. Difficult to damage, this insulation tester is ideal for use in the field.
|L9787-91||Hioki L9787-91 Breaker Pin for the L9787 Test Lead||
|L9787||Hioki L9787 Test Lead Bundled with Line/Earth Lead and Alligator Clip||
|L9788-10||Hioki L9788-10 Test Lead with Remote Switch Insulation Tester||
|L9788-11||Hioki L9788-11 Test Lead Set with Remote Switch Insulation Tester||
|L9788-90||Hioki L9788-90 Interchangeable Tip-Pin for Test Leads, 1 - 3/8 inch Length||
|L9788-92||Hioki L9788-92 Breaker Pin for the L9788-10 Insulator Test Lead||
|9804-02||Hioki 9804-02 Magnetic Voltage Cord Tip Adapter, Black Color||