- Two fully debounced pushbuttons with true logic outputs
- Selectable TTL or CMOS operating voltages
- Triple output power supply
- Eight SPST logic switches and buffered LED logic indicators
- Seven-segment LCD display
- 840 tie-point breadboard area using a UBS-100
- Clock outputs and two BNCs connected to adjacent tie-points
- Molded plastic carrying case
- Digital logic circuit design and experimentation
The Global Specialties PB-502 Portable Advanced Logic Design Trainer is capable of satisfying many requirements arising in the design and study of digital logic circuitry. The PB-502's selectable operating voltage allows the trainer to be used in either TTL or CMOS operating mode. The trainer contains three integral power supplies and input/output devices that simplify the construction of a wide range of circuits.
Typical circuits that can be built on the PB-502 include: Operational amplifiers, comparators, A to D converters, gates, and counters. The PB-502 can also interface directly to a microprocessor. The PB-502 is housed in a tough, molded plastic carrying cases with an integral hinged cover which stacks neatly for storage.
|PRO-S-PS||Global Specialties PRO-S-PS Pro-S Power Supply for Models PRO-S-LAB and PB-502||