- 3-1/2" x 2" Inspection Mirror
- Shaft extends from 11-1/2" to 16".
- Great for use both in the home and shop:
- Check below an automobile for exhaust leaks.
- Observe beneath floor boards in your home for termite damage.
- Inspect the backside of a water heater for leaks.
- Search behind a dresser for missing jewelry.
- Mirror is fully polished for crystal clear reflections.
- Dual ball-and-socket joints permit infinite angle adjustments of the mirror.
- Cushioned grip handle
The General Tools 560 Rectangular Telescoping Inspection Mirror. General's Inspection Mirrors are known for their seemingly limitless uses both around the home and in the shop. For instance, an Inspection Mirror can be used to check behind an armoire for lost keys or beneath an engine block for a missing bolt. Our Inspection Mirrors come in a variety sizes and lengths, and feature dual ball-and-socket joints for infinite angle adjustments of the mirror. This extendable Inspection Mirror is highlighted by a 3-1/2" x 2" mirror and has a reach of up to 16" in length.