- Accuracy at 77° F (25° C): ± 5% RH, 20-95% RH
- Sensing Element (RH): Resistance change of bulk polymer sensor
- Sensing Element (Temp.): Platinum RTD, 4-wire measurement
- Current Output Ranges: 4 - 20 mA
- Temperature Channel Range: -20° to 140° F (Standard)
- Mounting configuration: Duct
- Duct: Galvanized Steel
- Temperature Effect: Less than 0.06% per ° F (0.11% per ° C)
- Max. Air Velocity: 10,000 ft/min
- Sensing Element: Resistance change of bulk polymer sensor
- Low Profile and compact
The RHT-5-I-1-D Relative Humidity (RH) and Temperature transmitter is designed for continuous monitoring of relative humidity (RH) or relative humidity and temperature (RHT). It provides accurate and reliable measurement for building automation and environmental control systems. The units feature very low profile sensor enclosures that are virtually unnoticeable in most installations. It also has a duct mounting configuration. This model's temperature channel range is -20° to 140° F.
The RHT5I1D transmitter has a ±5% RH accuracy (20% to 95% RH). For monitoring and controlling in critical environments, the units can be precision calibrated to 1% accuracy within a specified RH range.
The 4-20 mA transmitter will provide a linear proportional signal with 4 mA corresponding to 0% RH and 20 mA to 100% RH. These are loop powered devices; therefore, only two wires are required.
The RHT-5-I-1-D transmitter provides a linear output of 4-20 mA corresponding to 0 to 100%RH. The RHT transmitter also provides a 4-20 mA signal corresponding to any of the selected standard temperature ranges specified.
The RHT-5-I-1-D includes a temperature option that is a separate circuit board but mounted in the same housing along with the relative humidity transmitter. The temperature transmitters are entirely separate circuits from the RH transmitters. Transmitters are loop powered devices. Therefore, only two wires are required. One wire may be common with the RH transmitter.