- Differential Pressure range: 0 to 15 psi
- Knockout Holes: PG11
- Supply Voltage: 11 to 32 V DC
- Operating Humidity Range: 10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Shock Resistance: 10 G (11 ms)
- Vibration Resistance: 5 G, 3 to 50 Hz
- Calibration: Traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -20° F to 160° F (-30° C to 70° C)
The General Eastern W30-33E-2-S pressure transmitter is designed to measure low differential pressures of liquids or gases. A wide selection of standard pressure ranges and electrical ratings is available.
The W3033E2S transmitter features no moving parts to wear out, a proven long term stability of piezoresistive devices, only 316 stainless steel in contact with the fluid, and an all-welded construction.
Modus W Series transmitters are an excellent choice for many HVAC, process and automation monitoring requirements. Typical applications include measurement of differential pressure across flow elements, heat exchangers, pumps and filters, liquid level monitoring and other demanding differential pressure measurement and control applications. The W30-33E-2-S has a differential pressure range of 0 to 15 psi, and two metric size PG11 knockout holes.