- Use as standalone meter or as part of larger system
- Logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 readings
- Includes 80PK-1 K-type bead thermocouple
- Communicate with iOS (4s and later) and Android (V4.3 and up) devices with Fluke Connect mobile app
- Wireless technology allows connectivity between phone, PC, and Fluke Connect-enabled test tools
- Team can see what you see remotely with ShareLive video calls
- Save money and time by taking multiple measurements simultaneously
- Isolate intermittent events or record signal fluctuations without being on-site, using log function
- Work with fewer interruptions by recording multiple sessions before downloading
- Save data to PC in .csv format (comma separated variable) file format
- Capture readings at different intervals with user-set recording intervals, from one second to up to one hour
- Send and communicate test data to managers and coworkers to assess abnormal system responses in an instant
- Have all asset test results at your fingertips after downloading to PC for future asset performance, tracking and reliability programs
- Capture up to 65,000 sets of MIN/MAX/AVG readings over single or multiple logging sessions, using recording capability; each reading and session is time stamped
- Avoid awkward or uncomfortable measurement positions; set up measurements once and read it as many times as you want, whenever you want
- View up to 6 live readings at once on the Fluke Connect mobile app or a PC to get a complete understanding of the situation
- Easily see backlit displays in dark or dimly lit work environments
- Choose auto or manual ranging
- Integrated holster protects meter, while probe holders keep accessories organized
- Be in multiple places at once, reducing risk of arc flash by keeping distance from hazardous measurement situations
- Safety standards: IEC 61010-1, CAT I, 3rd edition Pollution Degree 2
Fluke Connect: See it. Save it. Share it. All the facts, Right in the Field
Fluke Connect with ShareLive video call lets you stay in contact with your entire team without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect mobile app is available for Android and iOS and works with over 20 different Fluke products. Make the best decisions faster than ever before by viewing all temperature, mechanical, electrical and vibration measurements for each equipment asset in one place. Get started saving time and money by increasing your productivity.
Four Ways Fluke Connect Assets Can Help You Manage Your Complex World
1. Data You Can Trust and Trace
Get paper-free preventive maintenance by capturing infrared images using AutoRecord measurements and associating them to assets. With Fluke Connect Assets, you can securely save images to the Fluke Cloud so approved team members can access the images from their smartphones, whenever and wherever they need to.
2. See Your Measurement Data all in One Place
Maximize uptime by using the comprehensive overviews provided by Asset Status and Asset Health dashboards. These dashboards provide detailed measurement information and actionable maintenance data. Easily spot anomalies as they emerge and compare to historical and baseline views to instantly see concerns.
3. Save Time Reporting
Optimize and analyze images from your mobile device and generate reports with ease to share your findings. Incorporate multiple measurement types including thermal images, electrical, vibration, and more all in one report - more than 30 wireless-enabled tools available.
4. Share from Anywhere
Collaborate easier than ever by texting or emailing images to get questions vanswered or next steps authorized. Or start a ShareLive video call so your colleague can see exactly what you're seeing.
|C3004IND||Fluke C3004IND Soft Duffle Bag with Zipper for Fluke Connect Industrial Systems||
|PC3000 FC||Fluke PC3000 FC Wireless Fluke Connect USB Adapter and Software||