- Sensor design minimizes measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure
- Consistent data quality at both low and high frequency ranges
- Four-level severity scale assesses urgency of problems for overall vibration and bearing condition
- Exportable data via USB
- Trending in Microsoft Excel using pre-built templates
- Overall vibration measurement (10 Hz to 1,000 Hz) for acceleration, velocity and displacement units of measurement for wide variety of machines
- Crest Factor+ technology provides reliable bearing assessment using direct sensor tip measurements between 4,000 Hz and 20,000 Hz
- Compare vibration levels with ISO-10816 severity scales and store results to Fluke Connect Cloud
- Get authorization to take next steps in an instant if machine health is at risk via Fluke Connect Share-Live video call
- Colored lighting system (green, red) and on-screen comments indicate how much pressure needs to be applied to take measurements
- Temperature measurement with Spot IR Sensor increases diagnostic capabilities
- On-board memory holds and saves up to 3,500 measurements
- External accelerometer support for hard to reach locations
- Flashlight for viewing measurement locations in dark areas
- Large screen with high resolution for easy navigation and viewing
- Chiller (refrigeration)
- Cooling tower drives
- Centrifugal pumps
- Positive displacement pumps
- Air compressors
- Generic gearboxes (rolling element bearings)
- Machine tools
The Fluke 805FC Vibration Meter with Fluke Connect is a reliable vibration screening device available for frontline mechanical troubleshooting teams that need repeatable, severity-scaled readings of overall vibration and bearing condition.
Fluke 805 FC with Crest Factor + Takes the Confusion Out of Bearing Assessment
The original Crest Factor is used by vibration analysts to identify bearing faults. It is defined as the ratio of the peak value/RMS value of a time domain vibration signal.
A key limitation of using Crest Factor to identify bearing faults is that the Crest Factor does not increase linearly as the bearing degrades. In fact, the Crest Factor can actually decrease as a bearing nears catastrophic failure due to large RMS values.
In order to overcome this limitation, Fluke uses a proprietary algorithm known as Crest Factor + (CF+). CF+ values range from 1 to 16. As the bearing condition worsens, the CF+ value increases. To keep things simple, Fluke has also included a four-level severity scale that identifies the bearing health as Good, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory or Unacceptable.
Export and Trend in Excel
Trending, or repeated vibration measurements kept in a spreadsheet over time, allows you to better track machine health.
Import measurements from the 805 FC Vibration Meter to an Excel template on your PC in order to trend the bearing parameters include overall vibration, CF+, and temperature. Looking at just the number alone for the overall vibration or temperature might not be of much benefit to the operator or technician if they do not know what the number means. The user may not know what is normal or what indicates a problem.
If measurements taken on the operator's rounds are easily loaded into Excel, then the trend will show patterns of something that is becoming abnormal. The user can now see a clear picture of the changing bearing condition and deteriorating health of the machine.
Fluke Connect: See it. Save it. Share it. All the facts, Right in the Field
Fluke Connect with ShareLive video call lets you stay in contact with your entire team without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect mobile app is available for Android and iOS and works with over 20 different Fluke products. Make the best decisions faster than ever before by viewing all temperature, mechanical, electrical and vibration measurements for each equipment asset in one place. Get started saving time and money by increasing your productivity.
Four Ways Fluke Connect Assets Can Help You Manage Your Complex World
1. Data You Can Trust and Trace
Get paper-free preventive maintenance by capturing infrared images using AutoRecord measurements and associating them to assets. With Fluke Connect Assets, you can securely save images to the Fluke Cloud so approved team members can access the images from their smartphones, whenever and wherever they need to.
2. See Your Measurement Data all in One Place
Maximize uptime by using the comprehensive overviews provided by Asset Status and Asset Health dashboards. These dashboards provide detailed measurement information and actionable maintenance data. Easily spot anomalies as they emerge and compare to historical and baseline views to instantly see concerns.
3. Save Time Reporting
Optimize and analyze images from your mobile device and generate reports with ease to share your findings. Incorporate multiple measurement types including thermal images, electrical, vibration, and more all in one report - more than 30 wireless-enabled tools available.
4. Share from Anywhere
Collaborate easier than ever by texting or emailing images to get questions vanswered or next steps authorized. Or start a ShareLive video call so your colleague can see exactly what you're seeing.
|805/ES||Fluke 805/ES External Sensor Assembly for Model 805||
|G1P-GROUP1||Fluke G1P-GROUP1 3-Year Gold CarePlan for Models 805, VR1710, 1503 and 1507||
|S1P-GROUP1||Fluke S1P-GROUP1 1-3-Year Silver Careplan for Models 805, VR1710, 1503 and 1507||
|Data Sheet:||(1.56 MB)|
|Top 5 questions all technicians should ask for more machine uptime:||(490 KB)|
|5 ways test tools can improve safety around rotating machinery:||(387 KB)|
|Reporting provides the quick answers you need:||(2.01 MB)|
|Machine wear: How vibration analysis has evolved to increase uptime||(449 MB)|
|Overall vibration, severity levels and crest factor plus:||(519 KB)|