- Key Features
- Options & Accessories
- Service Plans
- Product Family
- Related Videos
- Li-Ion battery
- Intuitive interface
- Pocket-size design
- Infrared heat map blending blends digital images with heat map overlay at 0 %, 25 %, 50 %, 75 %, and full infrared
- Center-point temperature and hot and cold markers automatically identify hottest and coldest spots within field of view
- SmartView reporting software stores up to 10,000 images per GB on included SD card
- Make reports with Smartview professional reporting software
- Batteries that last 8 hours
- With PyroBlend Plus optics get 28° x 28° field of view and extra sharp images
- High and low temperature alarms flash whenever temperature threshold is exceeded
- Time-lapse image capture automatically captures images at set intervals of time
- Auto-monitor alarm°automatically capture images after user-selected temperature threshold has been exceeded
- Overloaded breakers
- Overheating motor
- Faulty air damper
- Brake rotor
The Fluke VT04 Visual Infrared Thermometer with PyroBlend Plus Optic and Li-Ion Battery, 14-482°F Range, 28° x 28° Ratio detects issues instantly by combining a built-in digital camera with a thermal heat map overlay.
The VT04 features PyroBlend Plus technology that delivers 4x sharper images for enhanced problem detection, best-in-class field of view, and a powerful alarm and auto monitoring feature that detects stubborn, intermittent issues. The design is compact, because we know you want a tool you can keep with you all day, or grab and go when you get a call. The controls are intuitive, because we know you want to pick it up and start using it right away.
Image Optics System: PyroBlend Plus
Field of View: 28° x 28°
The Fluke VT 04A offers a varity of benefits for the user. The thermal heat map overlay gives thermal context to digital images. Additionally, the VT04 adds 4x sharper resolution for better thermal inspection capabilities when more detail is required.
25% Heat Map
50% Heat Map
75% Heat Map
This thermometer saves a blended infrared and visual image with every image capture instantly. The VT04 also adds best-in-class field-of-view to see more instantly and to work in tight spaces.
Half the issue is detecting where a hot or cold marker started. After locating a hot or cold spot, the user can save the image with the temperature reading and pinpoint the exact location using the blending between full thermal to full visual.
The Fluke VT04 Hi/Lo Temp Alarm signals when the center point temperature measurement breaches a user determined threshold. Simply set the desired temperature alarm point and scan the target area and watch for the alarm to trigger.
It also has two powerful automated monitoring features that take images at a set duration or when the temperature alarm is triggered. This allows for unattended monitoring, making it useful in comparing machinery over time and troubleshooting stubborn intermittent issues.
Faulty Air Dampers
Abnormal Heat Patterns in AC Condensers
Evaluate Compressor Heat Expansion Valves
Unbalanced Three Phase Supplies
Normal Operating Temperature on Mission-Critical Breakers
Detect Switchgear Issues
Monitor Power Factor Correction Capacitors
Overheating Pulley and Belts
Check Fans for High-Powered Equipment
Ensure Functional Hydronic and Radiant Flooring
Identify Heat Loss from doors and Windows
|VT04-CHARGER||Fluke VT04CHARGER Extra charger for VT04||
|VT04-BATTERY||Fluke VT04BATTERY Lithium Ion Batter for VT04||
|C90||Fluke C90 Soft Carrying Case with Zipper, Padding and Belt Loop||
|G2P-GROUP2||Fluke G2P-GROUP2 4-Year Gold CarePlan for Models 63, 66, 68, 975VP, 1621, 1623 and 1630||
|S2P-GROUP2||Fluke S2P-GROUP2 2-4-Year Silver CarePlan for Models 63, 66, 68, 975VP, 1621, 1623 and 1630||