- Single laser measurement technology means reduced errors from backlash, resulting in better data accuracy
- Intuitive, guided user interface
- Compass measurement mode enables flexible, reliable and repeatable measurements using a built-in, activated electronic inclinometer
- Dynamic machine tolerance check provides continuous evaluation of alignment adjustments
- Unique extend mode handles gross misalignment by virtually increasing laser detector size
- Data protection ensures data is there when you need it
- Auto save and resume capabilities
The Fluke 830 Laser Shaft Alignment Tool is the ideal test tool to precision-align rotating shafts; rotating machinery is susceptible to misalignment. If you are still using rulers and dial indicators to ensure that your rotating machinery is properly aligned, you could be losing thousands of dollars per year in replacement bearing costs, hours of unnecessary repair time, and crippling unplanned downtime, not to mention taking years off of your machine's life.
Unlike using the straightedge method, or dial indicators, the 830 performs the complicated alignment calculations for you, meaning that you will have the answers you need to quickly align your machine. An enhanced user interface provides easy-to-understand results that do not require extensive alignment knowledge. The unique "All-in-One" result screen shows you both coupling results and feet corrections (vertical and horizontal) in real terms, making it easy to take corrective action.
Since machine downtime is costly, test repeatability is critical. This laser shaft alignment tool uses a single laser precision alignment system that provides accurate and repeatable measurement results; you can be assured that you are addressing misalignment problems properly.
When machines are well outside of accepted tolerances it can be difficult to get accurate alignment readings. For these gross misalignment problems the 830 uses a unique "Extend" mode allowing for better measurement accuracy by automatically increasing the effective sensor measurement area. Increasing the sensor measurement area virtually allows the alignment tool to address gross misalignment quickly and without the need to perform an initial rough alignment.
|830/MAGNET||Fluke 830/MAGNET Compact Magnetic Sensor/Prism Mounting Brackets for Model 830||
|830/SHIMS||Fluke 830/SHIMS Precision Alignment Shim Kit, Sizes A and B for Model 830 (Metric)||