- Range: -10 to +10 inH2O/-20 mbar to 20 mbar
- Resolution: 0.001 inH20/0.001 mbar
- Accuracy: Positive pressure ±0.1 % of range; Vacuum ±0.1 % of range
- Burst pressure: 3 psi/210 mbar
- Easy to use, rugged construction for reliable performance
- CSA; Class 1, Div 2, Groups A-D rating
- ATEX rating: II 3 G Ex nA IIB T6
The Fluke 700G01 Precision Pressure Test Gauge, ±10 inH2O WC, 0.4 psig is a high-accuracy digital pressure test gauge. This gauge can be used as a calibration reference, or in any application where high-accuracy pressure measurement is required. The Fluke 700G01 features user-configurable functions, including sampling rate, tare, damping, Auto-off and Min/Max.
When the 700G01 is configured, the user can lock its settings and use password protection to prevent configuration changes.
|G3P-GROUP2||Fluke G3P-GROUP2 5-Year Gold CarePlan for Fluke Tools||
|S3P-GROUP2||Fluke S3P-GROUP2 3-5-Year Silver CarePlan for Fluke Tools||