- The Fluke 700PCK makes it possible to calibrate your pressure modules at your facility using your own precision pressure standards.
- When installed on your PC, the Windows T-based software easily steps you through an as-found verification, a calibration adjustment, and an as-left verification.
- Calibration data is captured for import to your database.
- A 386 or better PC running Windows 3.1 or better is required, along with a precision pressure standard with an uncertainty of less than 1/4 that of the pressure module being verified.
- The kit consists of a power supply, an interface adapter, appropriate cables, and Fluke 700PC Pressure Module Calibration Software.
- Warranty: One year
Fluke 700PCK Shown