- All measurements comply with IEC61000-4-30 standards for correct evaluation of all measured values including voltage, current, power, harmonics, flicker, etc.
- Android tablet allows for quick setup and verification with waveform displays, meter screens, and phasor diagrams
- Tablet's wireless "front panel interface" provides ability to verify setup without laptop along with window into what instrument recordings, even in awkward test locations
- Apply thresholds after data is collected with Fluke Power Analyze Software so there is no need to worry about missed information due to incorrect set-up
- Cross-channel and current triggering capture every measurement, on every channel, every time
- Easily analyze data and generate reports with intuitive PC software
- Automated EN50160 reporting and compliance
- Plug and play set-up in minutes with self-identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections
- Swap channels internally with wireless front panel or PC when connections are not correct
- Measure voltage and current on three-phases, neutral, and ground
- 5 MHz, 8000 Vpk waveform capture
- Quickly retrieve data with SD memory card or via 100BaseT ethernet connection
- Long-term analysis
- Power quality surveys
- Quality of service compliance
- Equipment installation/commissioning
The 1750 Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder with Tablet and Current Clamps automatically detects, scales, and powers current probes without needing batteries or external power supplies. Requiring only single-lead voltage connections enables safe and quick setups. Once power is applied, the instrument automatically begins recording and LEDs, giving you assurance that the recorder is powered up and signals are within range. The 1750 has an exclusive capture algorithm which makes certain all events are captured without the tedious setups and blind spots associated with threshold driven equipment.
The Android tablet wirelessly interfaces with the recorder, allowing quick setup and verification with waveform displays, meter screens, and phasor diagrams. The built-in wireless technology allows you to control multiple instruments from a distance easily, without the need for a laptop computer (laptops can also be used when desired).
Comprehensive Power System Data
Every cycle on every channel of the 1750 is simultaneously sampled, providing complete analysis of power quality, harmonics, power and energy. Crosschannel current and voltage triggering captures event data on all input channels simultaneously, no matter which channel triggered the event. When periodic analysis of the waveform is necessary, the Snapshot mode captures waveforms at user-defined intervals; even DC signals can be recorded.
Powerful Data Management
Data is automatically stored on the internal flash memory that can store records for over a month without compression or overwriting. Data is retrieved via one of two quick and easy options: download the data onto the SD memory card without using your laptop, or transfer it directly to your computer via Ethernet, using TCP/IP protocol.
Voice, data, and picture annotations can be made via the tablet to flag important points in the data stream. Imagine being able to flag in your recorded data when a transfer switch was operated, or load changes were made.
View Data the Way You Want
The new Fluke Power Analyze software revolutionizes your ability to analyze data. No need to worry about thresholds - with Fluke Power Analyze, thresholds can be modified after the data is recorded. And the easy-to-use user interface will display voltage as a phase-to-phase or phase-to-neutral reading.
|1750/CASE||Fluke 1750/CASE Molded Transit Hard Case||
|CS1750/1760||Fluke CS1750/1760 Soft Carrying Case, Polyester, for Fluke 1750 & 1760||
|3140R||Fluke 3140R 400A Clamp-on Current Transformer||
|3210-PR-TF-II||Fluke 3210-PR-TF-II 1000A Thin Flex Current Probe, 24" Cable Length||
|3310-PR-TF-II||Fluke 3310-PR-TF-II 5000A Thin Flex Current Probe, 24" Cable Length||
|3312-PR-TF-II||Fluke 3312-PR-TF-II 5000A Thin Flex Current Probe, 48" Cable Length||
|I40S-PR||Fluke I40S-PR 40A Clamp On Current Transformer for 1750||
|1750/SEAT-L||Fluke 1750/SEAT-L 1 Seat License for 1750 Power Analyzer Software||
|1750/SITE-L||Fluke 1750/SITE-L 1 Site License for 1750 Power Analyzer Software||
|G1P-GROUP4||Fluke G1P-GROUP4 Gold CarePlan - Extends warranty from 1 to 3 yrs & includes annual NIST calibration||
|S1P-GROUP4||Fluke S1P-GROUP4 Silver CarePlan - Extends warranty from one to three years||