- Does not include flexible current probes
- More than 20, separate logging sessions can be stored
- All measured values automatically logged so you never loose measurement trends
- Review measurements during logging sessions for real-time analysis
- Capture dips, swells, and inrush currents
- Event waveform snapshot and high resolution RMS profile, along with date, timestamp and severity helps pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues
- Bright, color touch screen for convenient, in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display
- Optimized user interface captures data with accurate, quick, guided, graphical setup
- Reduce uncertainty about connections with intelligent verification function
- Complete "in-the-field" setup through front panel or Fluke Connect app
- Connect other Fluke Connect devices to simultaneously log up to (virtually any) two other measurement parameters
- With Energy Analyze Plus application software with automated reporting you can download and analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality/state of health
- Load studies
- Energy assessments
- Harmonics measurements
- Voltage and current event capture
The Fluke 1738BASIC Three-Phase Advanced Power Logger, built with Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software compatibility, gives you the data you need to make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time. The ideal test tool for conducting energy studies and basic power quality logging, the 1738/BASIC automatically captures and logs over 500 power quality parameters, so that you have more insight into the data that you need to optimize system reliability and savings.
The 1738/BASIC has an optimized user interface and an intelligent measurement verification function; it digitally verifies and corrects common connection errors, making setup easier, while reducing measurement uncertainty.
Access and share data remotely with your team via the Fluke Connect app. Maintain safer working distances and make critical decisions in real-time, reducing your need for protective equipment, site visits and check-ins. You can also quickly and easily chart and graph measurements to help identify issues and create detailed reports with the included Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software package.
Log the Most Common Parameters
Designed to measure the most critical three-phase power parameters, the 1738/BASIC can simultaneously log RMS voltage, RMS current, voltage and current events, voltage and current THD, voltage and current harmonics (up to the 50th harmonic), active power, reactive power, power factor, active energy, reactive energy, and more. With enough memory for more than a year of data logging, the 1738/BASIC can uncover intermittent or hard-to-find issues that might otherwise have been missed.
The detachable power supply can be conveniently and safely powered directly from the measured circuit - no more searching for power outlets or having to run multiple extension cords to the logging location.
Analysis and Reporting
Capturing logged data is just one part of the task. Once you have the data, you need to create useful information and reports that can be easily shared and understood by your organization or customers. Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software makes that task as simple as possible. With powerful analysis tools and the ability to create customized reports in minutes, you will be able to communicate your findings and quickly solve problems, optimize system reliability and increase savings.
|17XX AUX||Fluke 17XX AUX Auxilliary Input Adapter for Models 1736 and 1738||
|I17XX-FLEX1500||Fluke I17XX-FLEX1500 iFlex Flexible AC Current Clamp for Models 1736 and 1738, 1500A AC, 12 in.||
|I17XX-FLEX3000||Fluke i17XX-FLEX3000 iFlexi Current Clamp, 24 in. Circumference, 3000A||
|I17XX-FLEX6000||Fluke i17XX-FLEX6000 iFlexi Current Clamp, 36 in. Circumference, 6000A||
|I40S-EL3X||Fluke I40S-EL3X AC Current Clamp for 173X Series, 40A AC||
|I40S-EL3X/3PK||Fluke I40S-EL3X/3PK AC Current Clamps for 173X Series, 40A AC (Pack of 3)||