- Test voltages to up 5 kV
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Warning function alert for increased user safety
- Selectable test voltages in 50 V steps from 250 V to 1000 V, and 100 V steps above 1000 V
- Up to 99 memory locations
- Over 750 tests between battery charges
- Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI)
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
- Large digital/analog LCD
- Capacitance and leakage current measurement
- Ramp function for breakdown testing
- Resistance measurements up to 2 TOhm
- Timer settings up to 99 minutes
- Communicate with iOS (4s and later) and Android (V4.3 and up) devices with Fluke Connect mobile app
- Wirelessly transfer data from Models 1550 and 1555 to compatible smart devices
- Fits over IR port of Models 1550 and 1555
- Upgradeable by USB
- Immediately enables graphing, saving, and sharing data with compatible smart devices
- For use with Models 1550 and 1555
The Fluke 1550C FC w/IR3000 combines the 1550C insulation tester with the ir3000 FC connector and Fluke Connect, allowing users to perform advanced insulation testing for preventive and PdM tasks.
The Fluke 1550C Megohmmeter/Insulation Resistance Tester, 5kV, > 2 TΩ offers digital insulation testing up to 5 kV, making it ideal for testing a wide range of high voltage equipment, including switchgear, motors, generators and cables.
Fluke insulation testers can now conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a CAT IV 600 V safety rating. With measurement storage and a PC interface, the 1550C is a perfect tool for preventative or predictive maintenance programs designed to identify potential equipment failures before they occur.
Fluke Connect: See it. Save it. Share it. All the facts, Right in the Field
Fluke Connect with ShareLive video call lets you stay in contact with your entire team without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect mobile app is available for Android and iOS and works with over 20 different Fluke products. Make the best decisions faster than ever before by viewing all temperature, mechanical, electrical and vibration measurements for each equipment asset in one place. Get started saving time and money by increasing your productivity.
Four Ways Fluke Connect Assets Can Help You Manage Your Complex World
1. Data You Can Trust and Trace
Get paper-free preventive maintenance by capturing infrared images using AutoRecord measurements and associating them to assets. With Fluke Connect Assets, you can securely save images to the Fluke Cloud so approved team members can access the images from their smartphones, whenever and wherever they need to.
2. See Your Measurement Data all in One Place
Maximize uptime by using the comprehensive overviews provided by Asset Status and Asset Health dashboards. These dashboards provide detailed measurement information and actionable maintenance data. Easily spot anomalies as they emerge and compare to historical and baseline views to instantly see concerns.
3. Save Time Reporting
Optimize and analyze images from your mobile device and generate reports with ease to share your findings. Incorporate multiple measurement types including thermal images, electrical, vibration, and more all in one report - more than 30 wireless-enabled tools available.
4. Share from Anywhere
Collaborate easier than ever by texting or emailing images to get questions vanswered or next steps authorized. Or start a ShareLive video call so your colleague can see exactly what you're seeing.
|TL1550B||Fluke TL1550B Test Leads with Alligator Clips for 1550B Series (Red, Black and Green)||
|TL1550EXT||Fluke TL1550EXT Extended Test Leads for Models 1550B, 1550C and 1555, 25 ft. (Red, Black and Green)||
|IR3000FC 1550||Fluke IR3000FC 1550 Infrared Fluke Connect Connector for Models 1550 and 1555||