- USB data storage and transfer (512kB flash memory)
- 3- and 4-pole Fall of Potential, earth resistance loop testing
- 4-pole Soil Resistivity testing
- Selective earth ground rod testing using 1 clamp
- Stakeless earth ground rod testing using 2 clamps
- Selective testing, no disconnection of ground conductor (1 clamp)
- Measuring frequency 128 Hz
- IP56 rated for outdoor use
- Automatic Frequency Control (AFC) identifies existing interference and chooses a measurement frequency to minimize its effect, providing more accurate earth ground value
- R* measurement calculates earth ground impedance at 55 Hz to more accurately reflect earth ground resistance that fault-to-earth ground would see
- Adjustable limits for quicker testing
The Fluke 1625-2 GEO Earth Ground Tester with 3-/4-Pole Fallof-Potential, 4-Pole Resistivity, Selective/Stakeless Testing and AFC is able to measure earth ground loop resistances using only clamps. With this test method, two clamps are placed around the earth ground rod and each are connected to the tester. No earth ground stakes are used at all. A known, fixed voltage is induced by one clamp and the current is measured using the second clamp. Then the tester automatically determines the resistance of the earth ground rod.
This test method only works if a bonded earth ground system exists for the building or structure under test, but most are. If there is only one path to ground, like at many residential applications, the Stakeless method will not provide an acceptable value and the Fall-of-Potential test method must be used.
With Stakeless testing, the earth ground rod does not need to be disconnected, leaving the bonded earth ground system intact during test. Gone are the days of spending time placing and connecting stakes for each earth ground rod on your system, which is a major time saver. You can also perform earth ground tests in places you have not considered before, like inside buildings, power pylons, or anywhere you do not have access to soil.
The 1625-2 tester is also easy to use. For each test, it informs you of which stakes or clamps need to be connected; the large rotary switch can be used even with a gloved hand.
|CABLE REEL 25M BL||Fluke CABLE REEL 25M BL Earth Ground Cable Reel, 82 ft. (Blue)||
|CABLE REEL 25M GR||Fluke CABLE REEL 25M GR Earth Ground Cable Reel, 82 ft. (Green)||
|CABLE REEL 50M RD||Fluke CABLE REEL 50M RD Earth Ground Cable Reel, 164 ft. (Red)||
|ES-162P3-2||Fluke ES-162P3-2 Earth Ground Stake Set for 3-Pole Measurement||
|ES-162P4-2||Fluke ES-162P4-2 Four-Pole Stake Kit for Models 1623-2 and 1625-2||
|EARTH STAKE||Fluke EARTH STAKE Earth Stake for Models 1623 and 1625||
|EI-162BN||Fluke EI-162BN Split Core Transformer||
|EI-162X||Fluke EI-162X Clip-On Current Transformer (Sensing) with Shielded Cable Set||
|EI-162AC||Fluke EI-162AC Clip-On Current Transformer (Inducing)||
|G2P-GROUP4||Fluke G2P-GROUP4 4-Year Gold CarePlan for Models 975, 1625 and 1735||
|S2P-GROUP4||Fluke S2P-GROUP4 2-4-Year Silver CarePlan for Models 975, 1625 and 1735||