- True RMS measurements
- Built-in Fluke Connect button
- Fully-featured multimeter with built-in thermal imager
- 15 measurement functions including AC voltage with low-pass filter, DC voltage, resistance, continuity, capacitance, diode test, Min/Max/Avg, AC current (with iFlex), frequency
- Thermal imaging reveals many electrical issues quickly and safely, eliminating need for time-consuming testing and validation
- Two-in-one tool designed to increase productivity
- iFlex expands measurement capabilities
- Get into tight, hard-to-reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A AC)
- Designed to withstand 3 m (9.8 ft) drop
- Double insulated with raised rubber holster for increased protection
- Save measurements and images while communicating wirelessly with smart phone up to 20 feet (6.1 m) away (without obstructions)
- Image resolution 80 x 60
- 3.5 in. (8.89cm) color LCD screen
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery allows for full work day (10+ hours, under normal conditions)
- Auto power off saves battery life
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category
The Fluke 279FCiFLEX True RMS Wireless Thermal Imaging Multimeter with Built-in Fluke Connect and iFlex Flexible Current Probe is a fully-featured digital multimeter with integrated thermal imaging, designed to increase your productivity and security. This instrument helps you find, repair, validate, and report many electrical issues quickly so that you are confident problems are solved.
Locate Problems Immediately
Thermal imaging multimeters are a first-line troubleshooting tool for electrical equipment; they can check hot spots on high-voltage equipment and transformers, detect the heat from fuses, wires, insulators, connectors, splices and switches. Scanning with the 279 FC's thermal imager reveals many electrical issues rapidly and from a safe distance. By combining two tools into one, the thermal multimeter lightens the load and increases productivity.
Compatible with the iFlex flexible current clamp expands your measurement capabilities, getting you into tighter, harder to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A AC). The large, color LCD screen makes for easier and clearer viewing of images and readings. The 10 hour+ rechargeable battery keeps you going all day, under normal conditions.
Communicate Your Results
With built-in Fluke Connect, you can transmit results wirelessly to a smartphone, allowing you to remotely report and validate that work is complete. Troubleshoot more effectively by instantly trending and monitoring measurements live on your smartphone screen. Create and email reports right from the field.
Fluke Connect: See it. Save it. Share it. All the facts, Right in the Field
Fluke Connect with ShareLive video call lets you stay in contact with your entire team without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect mobile app is available for Android and iOS and works with over 20 different Fluke products. Make the best decisions faster than ever before by viewing all temperature, mechanical, electrical and vibration measurements for each equipment asset in one place. Get started saving time and money by increasing your productivity.
Four Ways Fluke Connect Assets Can Help You Manage Your Complex World
1. Data You Can Trust and Trace
Get paper-free preventive maintenance by capturing infrared images using AutoRecord measurements and associating them to assets. With Fluke Connect Assets, you can securely save images to the Fluke Cloud so approved team members can access the images from their smartphones, whenever and wherever they need to.
2. See Your Measurement Data all in One Place
Maximize uptime by using the comprehensive overviews provided by Asset Status and Asset Health dashboards. These dashboards provide detailed measurement information and actionable maintenance data. Easily spot anomalies as they emerge and compare to historical and baseline views to instantly see concerns.
3. Save Time Reporting
Optimize and analyze images from your mobile device and generate reports with ease to share your findings. Incorporate multiple measurement types including thermal images, electrical, vibration, and more all in one report - more than 30 wireless-enabled tools available.
4. Share from Anywhere
Collaborate easier than ever by texting or emailing images to get questions vanswered or next steps authorized. Or start a ShareLive video call so your colleague can see exactly what you're seeing.
|C280||Fluke C280 Soft Carrying Case with Zipper, Shoulder Strap and Inner Accessories Pocket||
|BC500||Fluke BC500 AC Power Charger for 500 Series||
|BP500||Fluke BP500 Li-Ion Battery for 500 Series, 3000 mAh||
|Test Leads, Probes and Clips|
|I2500-10||Fluke I2500-10 iFlex Flexible AC Current Clamp, 2500A AC, 10 in.||
|I2500-18||Fluke I2500-18 iFlex Flexible AC Current Clamp, 2500A AC, 18 in.||