- Basic DC accuracy of 0.025% at 50,000-counts
- True-RMS AC, AC+DC, dBm, dBV
- 100 kHz AC bandwidth
- Frequency Counter 0.5 Hz - 1 MHz
- Capacitance 0.0 1nF - 50 mF
- Duty cycle and pulse width
- Multiple reading display with
bargraph and two-level backlight
- Temperature readings in C or F using optional K-type
thermocouple adapter (80AK) and probe
- MIN/MAX/AVERAGE with real-time timestamp values
µS Fast MIN/MAX for peak transient capture
- Document, store and analyze
measurements with optional FlukeView
- Internal memory allows for stand
alone logging and
storage of up to 1000 measurements. (Fluke 189 Only)
- Lifetime warranty
The Fluke 187 and Fluke 189 Digital Multimeters have led the
industry in versatility, performance, accuracy and ruggedness. These DMMs delivers breakthrough digital multimeter performance
with a wealth of new features, ranges, and accuracy that will help make your
Fluke 189/FVF2 Combo Pack
The 189/FVF2 Data Logging Multimeter and Software Combo Pack provides a
practical, affordable approach to achieve significantly improved maintenance
performance. With the flexibility to monitor more than 20 different
electrical functions plus temperature, it can help you increase your team's
productivity and reduce downtime by helping you find your problems faster.
- With its built-in data logger, Fluke 189 helps you track down elusive,
intermittent problems, monitoring equipment while you do other jobs.
- Flukeview Forms Software (included in Combo Pak) allows overlaying of data
from six different meters or time periods to find cause-effect relationships
or for predictive maintenance applications.
- With the break-through accuracy and precision of the Fluke 189, our most
advanced DMM, you'll catch events as brief as 50 ms.
- The rugged Fluke 189 is designed for the kind of harsh environment that
would ruin most data loggers. The 189 has a CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600 V
safety rating that protects both the user and and the meter.
- For extended remote logging applications, you can log up to 400 hours of
data using the extended run-time battery pack.
- Turn data into meaningful graphs and tables using FlukeView® Forms software
on your PC.
- Magnetic Hanger allows you to hang your meter for hands-free use.
- Soft carrying case protects your investment.
- USB cable included in 189/FVF2 Combo Pack.