- Reduction of estimation errors, saving both time and money
- Instant measurement with one-button operation
- Easy targeting with bright laser
- Quick calculation of area (square footage) and volume
- Easy addition and subtraction of measurements
- Min/Max function
- Improved battery life from automatic shut-off feature
- Pythagoras calculation for determining distance indirectly from two other measurements
- Improved visibility with backlit screen
- Ability to measure up to 100 m (330 ft)
- Tripod mode allows you to mount tripod for measuring long distances
- Stake out function
- Enhanced Pythagoras calculation for determining distances indirectly from three other measurements
- Audible keypad feedback
- Storage of the last twenty measurements for quick recall of distance
- Strong environmental protection with IP54 (water spray and dust proof) sealing
- Inclination sensor for taking measurements in hard to reach areas
- Compass provides "heading" for distance measurement
- Automated endpiece correction: when measuring from edge or corner, built-in sensor detects position of bracket and automatically changes reference point
The Fluke 424D Laser Distance Meter, 330 ft. uses advanced distance measuring technology. These meters are fast, accurate, durable, and easy to use - just point and shoot. Their simple design and easy one-button operation means you spend less time measuring while increasing the reliability of the measurements you need.
This compact and handy laser distance meter was designed for indoor and limited outdoor applications. It is simple to operate, with the durability and quality you expect. And, with specific function buttons, different tasks can be completed quickly and easily.
The extra bright laser is clearly visible so you can always see your targeting point even if the target object is in a hard-to-reach spot, or a long distance away. These units have a large LCD screen and buttons positioned for one-handed measurements.