- 61 mm Jaw
- True-RMS measurements for accuracy when measuring complex, non-sinusoidal waveforms
- Highest resolution of 1 μA, measure up to 60 A
- Selectable filter function eliminates unwanted noise
- Max/Min/Average readings and hold function
- Forward-facing LED worklight for use in dark wiring cabinets
- Backlit display; auto backlight off and auto power off for extended battery life
- CAT III 600 V safety rating
- Fluke Connect Compatible
- Download the free Fluke Connect app from iTunes or Google Play to enable graphs for trending
The Fluke 369 FC True-RMS leakage current clamp meter helps users detect, document, record and compare leakage current readings over time as a means of preventing unplanned downtime, and identifying intermittent GFCI and RCD trips, without taking equipment off line.
The Fluke 369FC has a large 61 mm diameter jaw for work with larger conductors. The clamp’s jaw is fully shielded to accurately capture very small leakage signals, and to minimize external electromagnetic interference.
The 369 FC offers wireless data connectivity via Fluke Connect. As part of Fluke Connect — the industry’s largest system of software and more than 40 wireless test tools — the 369 FC allows you to track changes in leakage current over time, helping to identify potential problems before they turn into major failures.
Preventive maintenance simplified. Rework eliminated.
Save time and improve the reliability of your maintenance data by wirelessly syncing measurements using the Fluke Connect system.
- Eliminate data-entry errors by saving measurements directly from the tool and associating them with the work order, report or asset record
- Maximize uptime and make confident maintenance decisions with data you can trust and trace
- Access baseline, historical and current measurements by asset
- Move away from clipboards, notebooks and multiple spreadsheets with a wireless one-step measurement transfer
- Share your measurement data using ShareLive video calls and emails
- The 369 FC is part of a growing system of connected test tools and equipment maintenance software