- Fluke 810 Vibration Tester (More Info >>)
- Analyzes common equipment, like motors, fans and pumps, and determines the root cause and location of mechanical failure.
- Intuitive user interface is multilingual and icon-based
- Tri-axial TEDS accelerometer reduces measurement time
- Laser Tachometer included for accurate machine running speed and diagnostic confidence
- Fault severity scale helps you set repair priorities
- Repair recommendations advise technicians on corrective action
- On-board diagnostic engine identifies four common faults: misalignment, unbalance, looseness and bearing condition
- On-board context-sensitive help for real-time tips and guidance
- Viewer PC Software expands data storage and tracking capacity and imports Fluke thermal images
- Fluke TI32 Industrial Thermal Imager
(More Info >>)
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast with its 320x240 sensor.
- Identify even the smallest temperature differences that could indicate problems with industry-leading thermal sensitivity (NETD).
- Automatic alignment (parallax correction) of visual and infrared images with Fluke patented IR-Fusion
- Voice annotations can be recorded with every image you take
- One-handed focus capability, emissivity correction, reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction increase the accuracy of measurements in most situations.
- Optimized for field use in challenging work environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2 m (6.5 ft) drop
- Fluke 435 Series II Three-Phase Power Quality and Energy Analyzer(More Info >>)
- Energy loss calculator
- Power inverter efficiency
- Automatic Transient Mode
- Mains signaling
- Highest safety rating in the industry
- Measure all three phases and neutral
- Logger function
- View graphs and generate reports