- Range sensor 1: -14 psi to 16 psi/-0.97 bar to 1.1 bar
- Range sensor 2: 0 psi to 3000 psi/0.00 bar to 200 bar
- Ideal for gas flow calibration (custody transfer) applications
- Two, isolated, stainless steel pressure sensors with 0.025 % accuracy
- Measures 4 to 20 mA signals
- Internal 24V loop power supply can power transmitter under test
- Measures up to 30V DC
- Check 24V loop power supplies
- Extend pressure measurement range with connection to external 700 series pressure modules (29 ranges)
- Large, backlit graphic display can display up to three inputs simultaneously
- Store five instrument setups for recall and use
- IECEx and Atex Ex ia IIB T3 Gb (Zone 1) compliant
The Fluke 721-1630Ex Dual Sensor Precision Pressure Calibrator, 16 psig, 3000 psig is ideal for gas custody transfer measurements with range, accuracy and capability specifically tailored to address gas custody transfers. The 721-1630 has an optional RTD probe for a complete solution to testing flow computers and instruments used in gas flow measurements.
To test a custody transfer flow computer, the user must test and calibrate three key variables or devices: static pressure in the gas pipeline; the difference in pressure across a calibrated orifice; and the temperature of the gas flow (typically ambient temperature). The 721-1630 can be configured with the input sensor ranges that best match the static and differential pressure, as well as the temperature of the gas flow, in order to perform a complete test of the flow computer and its input devices.
|Test Leads, Probes and Clips|
|720RTD||Fluke 720RTD RTD Temperature Probe for Models 719PRO and 721||