Fluke 754 Shown
- Multi-Function Handheld
- Integrated HART communication capability
- Calibrate temperature, pressure, voltage, current, resistance, and frequency
- Records and documents results
- Supports ISO-9000 or regulatory standards by capturing calibration results
- The USB interface lets users transfer the results to a PC
- Three operating modes: Measure, Source, or simultaneous Measure/Source
- Bright, white display
- Rugged and reliable
- Supports popular instrumentation management SW: The 753 works with the Fluke DPCTrack 2 software, and with popular programs from Honeywell Meridium, Emerson, Cornerstone, Yokogawa, Prime Technologies, Intergraph and others
The Fluke 754 Series Documenting Process Calibrator with Integrated HART communication capability
is the best Fluke process tools on the market. The Fluke 750 Series are the top of the line documenting
process calibrators available to process professionals. The Fluke 754 combines all the process calibration tools
into one powerful calibrator that does everything. Any process professional you speak with will know about
Fluke Documenting Process Calibrators. They trust them to increase their troubleshooting and maintenance
capabilities and will continue to do so with this improved model.
The Fluke 75-4 offers simultaneous source and measure capabilities for all common process parameters.
Create and execute automated procedures and automatically capture the results. The USB interface enables
two-way communication with popular PC-based instrumentation management applications.
The Fluke 754 goes even further by providing the ability to maintain and calibrate selected HART
transmitters, a key process industry instrument. Any process professional you speak with will know about
Fluke Documenting Process Calibrators. The Fluke 75/4 combines HART communication capability in a documenting
process calibrator to deliver an integrated communicating calibrator. This rugged, reliable tool is ideal for
calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HART instrumentation.