Fluke SW90W Shown
The Fluke SW90W FlukeView ScopeMeter Software helps you get more out of your ScopeMeter by:
- Compatible with the Fluke ScopeMeter 190 & 120 Fluke Series
- Requires Windows XP/Vista/Win-7 Operating Systems
- Requires one free RS-232 port (COM port) or a free USB-Port
- Requires optional PM9080 RS-232 Adapter/Cable or a optional OC4USB-cable (190C-series, 120-series)
Extended recording of up to four user-selected measurements help you monitor and analyze
slow moving signals and related events. Upload waveforms to the PC and use cursors for
detailed measurements. Perform waveform analysis, inlcuding analyzing harmonics.
- Documenting: Transfer screens, waveforms, and measurement data from the ScopeMeter to your PC for printing, or to import data to other programs.
- Archiving: Store and retrieve waveforms with text annotations and create your own library for easy reference and comparison.
- Analysis: Gather valuable measurement data and enable cursor measurement to reveal relationship and conditions.