- 10 in. cable
- Expands measurement range to 2500A AC while providing increased display flexibility
- Ability to measure awkwardly sized conductors and improved wire access
- Safety rating(s): CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- 7.5 mm coil diameter allows measurement in tight spaces
- Ergonomic design allows easy operation with one hand
- 1.8 m (6 ft) cable
The Fluke i2500-10 10 in. iFlex Flexible AC Current Clamp, 2500A AC expands the measurement range of selected meters to 2500A AC, while providing ultimate measurement flexibility. iFlex probes connect directly to the meter, displaying current measurements without error prone scaling factors. The 1.8 m (6 ft) cord allows separation between the measurement location and the clamp meter, making it easier to view the display. The large loop size and thin cross section allows you to measure awkward-sized conductors and improved wire access in crowded spaces.