- Continual data detection in monitor mode
- Caller ID and Call-waiting Caller ID
- 1-way Amplified Speaker with volume control for hands-free monitoring
- Tone generator - use a probe to receive tone and trace wires
- Continuity test for detecting shorts
- DTMF Digit Grabbing - test other equipment for proper DTMF generation
- Row/Column tones for Single Tone Dialing
- Low/high voltage indication digital read out
- Low current (mA) indication digital read out
- Overvoltage and overcurrent protection
- Selectable flash and pause duration
- Selectable timeouts to save battery
- Speed dial (10 memories, 23 digits each)
- Polarity indication in talk and monitor mode
- Battery level indicator
- Available in optional configurations: 25501009 - with Angled Bed of Nails
- 25501109 - with ABN Kit (Pouch and Earpiece)
Fluke Networks 25501004 TS25D Test Set with 346A Plug. This feature-rich test set is a necessity for a variety of installs. The Fluke Networks 22501004 TS25D Test Set with 346A Plug features data lockout and lockout override, making you completely safe in talk or monitor mode. The DSL/POTS filtering technology allows you to safely draw dial tone without downing DSL.
A built-in analog tone generator simplifies wire identification with a probe. An amplified speaker makes monitoring the line hands-free, so you can keep working. The talk battery function provides voltage to carry voice conversation on non-powered pairs.
All in a compact unit with an oversized robust liquid crystal display (LCD) that makes the intuitive, common-sense menus easy-to-read and use.