- One hex socket for individual conductors (22-gauge model)
- Two hex head sockets (7/16 inch and 3/8 inch)
- Color-coded socket ends for quick size identification
- Wrench body constructed of tough, impact resistant, and abrasion resistant material
- Wire stripper constructed of stainless steel (rust resistant)
- Socket ends guaranteed not to split or break up to a maximum torque of 45 ft. lbs.
- Nylon body ergonomically designed to mold to user
The Fluke Networks 44507003 can wrench features color-coded socket ends and built-in ribs on the barrel for user comfort, safety, and greater torque power. The two hex head sockets (7/16 inch and 3/8 inch) have reduced outside diameters that fit all new network interface devices. The 7/16 inch is black oxidized to easily distinguish it from the 3/8 inch zinc-plated socket end.
Separate models of the can wrench are available with wire strippers built into the barrel. The 44507003 stripper head has two slots with one slot for the outside jacket of a 4-wire "quad", and the other slot for individual conductors (22-gauge model).