- Dual-wavelength testing
- Tests multimode and singlemode fiber
- Measures optical power and loss at 850 nm and 1300 nm using the 850/1300 source and meter
- Measures optical power and loss at 1310 nm and 1550 nm using the 1310/1550 source; calibrated wavelengths in the power meter at 1490 nm and 1625 nm also allow for readings from other sources
- Offers quick remote identification of cabling runs with FindFiber Remote IDs
Fluke Networks MS2-FTK Copper and Fiber Basic Technician Kit - MicroScanner2 and SimpliFiber Pro Fiber Test Kit. The Fluke Networks MS2-FTK is a copper and fiber basic technician's kit with MicroScanner2 verification test meter and SimpliFiber Pro optical power meter verifies network cabling for functionality and correct installation.
- 1 - SimpliFiber Pro Fiber Test Kit
||Fluke Networks MS2-MAG-KIT Magnetic Strap Attachment for Cable/Fiber Testers