- Key Features
- Options & Accessories
- Service Plans
- Product Family
- Related Videos
- Touchscreen tools as intuitive as any smartphone
- Simple buttons to access interface with gloved hands
- GPS and Compass embed pointing direction and geo-location
- LEDs to light darker areas and laser pointer to mark locations
- Easy voice, text, and sketch annotations, stored in radiometric images
- FLIR Tools Mobile app links camera to smartphones and tablets for immediate image analysis and sharing from field, plus streaming video and remote control for safer monitoring
- MeterLink transmits FLIR T&M data to the camera, for instant integration into images and reports
- FLIR Tools software for PC and Mac provides extra documentation power and camera firmware updates
- Radiometric recording to memory card
- Rotating optical block points 120Â° up and down for easier aiming and viewing
- Auto orientation switches onscreen temperature data to portrait or landscape
- Fast auto focus and manual control for precision imaging
- Features Continuous Auto Focus for automatic clarity wherever you aim
- Up to 640 x 480 native resolution
- Up to 1.2 MP thermal resolution with UltraMax Technnology
- MSX Enhancement Technology on live video, stored images, and UltraMax images
- Sensitivity of up to < 0.02Â°C for outstanding image quality
- Temperature calibrations up to 2,000Â°C
- Range of interchangeable advanced optics
- Additional batteries and chargers
- Spare cables and SD cards
- Camera pouches and tripod adapters
The FLIR T660-NIST-45 Thermal Imaging Camera, MSX Enhancement, UltraMax Sensitivity, NIST Certificate of Treaceability, 45Â° Lens, 640 x 480 Resolution, -40 - 3,632Â°F Range, 30 Hz Framerate, 8x Continuous Zoom gives professional thermographers the highest thermal resolution and sensitivity for the best-looking images and most accurate temperature measurements. Coupled with dual 5 megapixel digital cameras, you will get the sharpest visible light and thermal images you need to create the most effective documentation. See the results jump off the screen.
Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for excellent thermal detail to help you instantly recognize the problem locations.
Original IR Image
Image with MSX Enhancement
Field of View (FOV) Match
Match the visible camera field of view (FOV) to the IR FOV for better documentation.
Auto orientation orients onscreen data to portrait or landscape view, while the rotating optical block points up and down 120 degrees.
Scalable P-i-P and fused thermal images blend thermal with visible light images on-screen; includes picture-in-picture window sizing.
Simple Touchscreen Tools
Add voice comments via Bluetooth headset and text notes from the touchscreen keypad; image sketch feature allows you to draw circles and pointers on IR/Visual stored images. A programmable button provides easy access to your favorite functions.
Wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings.
Report all of the details with 10 measurement spots, 5 box areas, Delta T temperature differential, isotherm, and auto hot/cold markers.
Compass and GPS
Automatically add geo-location data and camera pointing direction to images to include in reports.
Create a PDF document directly from your camera.
UltraMax is an image enhancement technology in the T660 that captures a series of thermal images and combines the data into one new image. The result is an impressive quadrupling of thermal pixels, including full radiometric measurement data.
As a result, UltraMax thermal images will be clearer and larger, allowing for a better analysis of small details. Because of an increased number of pixels covering the same target area, UltraMax also decreases measurement spot size. This gives greater measurement accuracy to particularly small details. With the new UltraMax feature, users can obtain even better results, allowing them to be even more productive.
UltraMax is a type of superresolution, a technique for combining the information from multiple original images into an image with higher resolution and less noise. This might seem similar to two other scaling techniques - interpolation and pixel averaging. However, they are totally different.
UltraMax uses the natural movement of the human body to capture an image set in which each image is slightly offset from the others. This results in a wealth of data that is much greater than any one image could provide. The data is combined to form an image that includes many more pixels of the target, resulting in a resolution greater than that of the original camera detector. The data is also used to create a clearer image, since pixel noise can be reduced through comparing similar points in multiple images.
FLIR UltraMax captures 16 thermal images in less than one second. These are stored on the camera as a single jpg file, and will appear as one image when viewed on the camera or in software. In the FLIR Tools environment, you can choose to enhance the image resolution. This is the UltraMax functionality. The enhanced image will have twice the original resolution and four times as many pixels. All pixels still include radiometric data, just as with normal FLIR thermal images.
As a result, UltraMax thermal images will be clearer and larger, allowing better analysis of small details. Because of an increased number of pixels covering the same target area, UltraMax also decreases measurement spot size. This gives greater measurement accuracy to particularly small details.
NIST Certificate of Traceability
FLIR's exclusive 12-Point Inspection and Calibration Program uses temperature references that are calibrated annually and traceable to the SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden, and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
12-Point Inspection and Calibration Program:
- Perform a complete operational check
- Image calibration and camera alignment, when applicable
- Verify all internal cable and PCB connections
- Upgrade internal camera software to latest revisions
- Perform minor repairs
- Verify and/or calibrate IR image as needed each temperature range for image uniformity
- Verify ambient temperature compensation as needed
- Re-calibration to ensure it meets factory specification
- Perform quality approved acceptance test procedure
- Provide certificate of conformance
- Provide calibration certificate (optional, extended calibration certificate with measured values)
- Clean optics; viewfinder cleaned when applicable
- *Does not include parts or labor required to meet calibration standards, nor additional lens/filter calibrations.
Wi-Fi and FLIR Tools Mobile Communication
Send images and data to smartphones and tablets and share critical information quickly with the FLIR Tools Mobile app, featuring live video streaming and remote control via mobile devices.
|Temperature Range||-40 - 3632Â°F (-40 - 2000Â°C)|
|Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D)||< 32Â°F at 86Â°F (< .035Â°C at 30Â°C)|
|Digital Zoom||8x Continuous|
|Focus||Continuous, manual, or automatic (one shot)|
|LCD Image Sketch||Draw on stored images right on touchscreen|
|Viewfinder||Color viewfinder for viewing images in bright or sunny conditions|
|Measurement Presets||Presets for standard measurements|
|Profile Measurement Analysis||Shows a live graph of temperatures across a line on the image|
|Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX)||IR image with enhanced detail presentatation|
|GPS||Location data automatically added to every image from built-in GPS|
|Compass||Indicates direction camera is pointing for target documantation|
|Frame Rate||30 Hz|
|Field of View/Minimum Focus Distance/FOV Match||25Â° x 19Â°/.82 ft. (0.25m)/FOV match where digital image FOV adapts to IR lens|
|Detector Type - Focal Plane Array (FPA) Uncooled Microbolometer||640 x 480 pixels|
|Spectral Range||7.5 to 14Âµm|
|Display||Built-in touch-screen 4.3 in. color LCD (800 x 480 pixels)|
|Image Modes||Thermal, visual, fused images, P-i-P, MSX (resizable and movable), thumbnail gallery|
|Automatic Image Adjustment||Continuous/manual; linear or histogram based; possible to lock max, min, or span temperature|
|Manual Image Adjustment||Level/span/max/min|
|Image Storage||1000 radiometric JPEG images (SD card memory)|
|Image Annotation||Voice (60 sec); text comments, sketch|
|Periodic Image Storage||7 seconds to 24 hours (IR) and 14 seconds to 24 hours (IR and visual)|
|Video Lamp||Bright LED|
|Laser Classification/Type||Class 2/Semiconductor AlGalnP Diode Laser: 1mW/635nm (red)|
|Set-Up Controls||Mode selector, color palettes, configure info to be shown in image, local adaptation of units, language, date and time formats, and image gallery|
|Measurement Modes||10 spotmeters, 5 box areas, isotherm, auto hot/cold spot, Delta T|
|Measurement Correction||Reflected ambient temperature and emissivity correction|
|Video Recording in Camera and Video Streaming||Non-radiometric IR-video recording (MPEG-4 to memory card), Visual and Radiometric IR-video streaming (Full dynamic to PC using USB or Wi-Fi), and Non-radiometric IR-video streaming (MPEG-4 using Wi-Fi and uncompressed colorized video using USB)|
|Operating Time||2.5 hours, Display shows battery status|
|Charging System||In camera AC adapter/2-bay charging system|
|Shock||25G, IEC 60068-2-29|
|Vibration||2G, IEC 60068-2-6|
|Encapsulation; Safety||IP54; EN/UL/CSA/PSE 60950-1|
|Dimensions||5.6 in. x 7.7 in. x 3.7 in. (143mm x 196mm x 94mm)|
|Weight||2.87 lbs. (1.3kg), including battery|
|T198499||Flir T198499 Neck Strap for Flir T4xx/T4xxbx Series Thermal Imagers||
|T660-KIT-15||FLIR T660-KIT-15 Thermal Imaging Camera, MSX, UltraMax, 15°/25° Lens, 640x480, -40-3632°F, 30Hz, 8x||
|T660-KIT-45||FLIR T660-KIT-45 Thermal Imaging Camera, MSX, UltraMax, 25°/45° Lens, 640x480, -40-3632°F, 30Hz, 8x||
|T198166||Flir T198166 Optional 7° (f=88.9mm) Telephoto Lens for the T620 & T640 Thermal Imagers||
|T197914||Flir T197914 15° Lens (15°, f=41.3mm) With Case for the T620 Series Thermal Imagers||
|T197915||Flir T197915 45 Degree Lens with Case for the T620 Series||
|T198065||Flir T198065 Lens 6.5 mm, 80° field of view wide angle Lens with case||
|T198059||Flir T198059 2.9x (50um) Close-up IR Lens with Storage Case||
|T198060||Flir T198060 5.8x (100um) Close-up IR Lens with Storage Case||
|T198066||Flir T198066 Close-up IR Lens, 1.5X (25um) with Case||
|T198126||FLIR T198126 2-Bay Battery Charger with Plug Adapters||
|T198509||FLIR T198509 Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter Kit||
|T910814||FLIR T910814 Power Supply Including Multiple Plugs||
|T198506||FLIR T198506 Replacement Battery||Discontinued|