- 24° lens with 464 x 348 resolution
- Object temperature range: -4 to 2732°F
- 1 x 6 continuous zoom
- Reduce strain of full-day inspections with 180° rotating optical block for imaging targets overhead or below
- Scan large areas from safe distances, delivering 161,472 non-contact temperature measurement points
- Share lenses (wide angle to telephoto) across your fleet of cameras, thanks to AutoCal optics
- Ensure crisp thermal imagery and spot-on temperature readings every time with laser-assisted autofocus
- Get image clarity from FLIR Vision Processing, with MSX, UltraMax, and proprietary adaptive filtering features
- Determine accessibility of components for repair with one touch by activating on-screen laser distance measurement
- See problems and make decisions easily, thanks to scratch-resistant 4 in. LCD display
- Quickly access menus, folders, and settings using intuitive controls, including rapid-response touchscreen and two programmable buttons
- Allow customers to observe critical findings in real time through Wi-Fi streaming to FLIR Tools app
- Optimize workflows with streamlined reporting features, such as built-in voice annotation, text comments with auto-fill, and image sketch
- Prepare precise documentation with embedded GPS locations, as well as measurement data from METERLiNK-enabled FLIR clamps and multimeters
- Laser distance and on-screen area measurement
- Customizable work folders
- Intelligent, interchangeable AutoCal lenses
The FLIR T540-24 Thermal Imaging Camera with MSX, UltraMax, 24° Lens, 464 x 348, -4 to 2732°F, 30 Hz is designed to support advanced thermographers and IR service consultants in the power generation, electrical distribution, and manufacturing industries, by focusing on resolution, speed, and ergonomics. With the 180° rotating optical block, vibrant LCD display, and streamlined form factor, the T540-24 offers inspectors the necessary tools to support comprehensive inspections in challenging conditions, especially when equipment is obstructed from view or difficult to access.
Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) Technology adds visible spectrum definition to IR images by detecting the edges of objects. Text becomes clearly visible so that you can read a label or identifier within the IR image. This exclusive function provides extraordinary thermal detail that instantly highlights and orients problem locations and eliminates the need to refer back to a visual image for detail.
Original IR Image
Image with MSX Enhancement
UltraMax is an image enhancement technology in the T540 that captures a series of thermal images and combines the data into one new image. The result is an impressive quadrupling of thermal pixels, including full radiometric measurement data.
As a result, UltraMax thermal images will be clearer and larger, allowing for a better analysis of small details. Because of an increased number of pixels covering the same target area, UltraMax also decreases measurement spot size. This gives greater measurement accuracy to particularly small details. With the new UltraMax feature, users can obtain even better results, allowing them to be even more productive.
UltraMax is a type of superresolution, a technique for combining the information from multiple original images into an image with higher resolution and less noise. This might seem similar to two other scaling techniques - interpolation and pixel averaging. However, they are totally different.
UltraMax uses the natural movement of the human body to capture an image set in which each image is slightly offset from the others. This results in a wealth of data that is much greater than any one image could provide. The data is combined to form an image that includes many more pixels of the target, resulting in a resolution greater than that of the original camera detector. The data is also used to create a clearer image, since pixel noise can be reduced through comparing similar points in multiple images.
FLIR UltraMax captures 16 thermal images in less than one second. These are stored on the camera as a single jpg file, and will appear as one image when viewed on the camera or in software. In the FLIR Tools environment, you can choose to enhance the image resolution. This is the UltraMax functionality. The enhanced image will have twice the original resolution and four times as many pixels. All pixels still include radiometric data, just as with normal FLIR thermal images.
As a result, UltraMax thermal images will be clearer and larger, allowing better analysis of small details. Because of an increased number of pixels covering the same target area, UltraMax also decreases measurement spot size. This gives greater measurement accuracy to particularly small details.
- Import stored images wirelessly
- Adjust the temperature span and contrast levels
- Change color palettes
- Add temperature measurement tools
- Play back voice comments
- Auto and manual focus
- Adjust picture-in-picture, thermal fusion, and IR and visible light image blending
- Remote control your FLIR infrared camera
- Support for MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) images
- Support for sketch images on both IR and visual with toggling ON/OFF feature
- Support for same FOV (field of view match)
- Editable text comment
|T911632ACC||FLIR T911632ACC USB Type-C-to-HDMI Adapter for Exx and T5xx Series||
|T911631ACC||FLIR T911631ACC USB 2.0A-to-USB Type-C Cable for Exx and T5xx Series, 0.9m||
|T911705ACC||FLIR T911705ACC USB Type-C-to-USB Type-C Cable for Exx and T5xx Series, 1m||
|T199601||FLIR T199601 Hand and Neck Straps for T5xx Series||
|T199347ACC||FLIR T199347ACC Hard Carrying Case for T5xx Series||
|T199300ACC||FLIR T199300ACC Battery for T5xx Series||
|T199610||FLIR T199610 Battery Charger for T5xx Series||
|T911630ACC||FLIR T911630ACC Power Supply for Exx and T5xx Series, 15W/3A||
|T911633ACC||FLIR T911633ACC Power Supply for Battery Charger for Exx and T5xx Series, 15W/3A||
|T199609||FLIR T199609 *Internal Option* Macro Mode Upgrade for T5xx Series||